Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What TV show or Film would you like to see ponified?

Rarity Paige Belle

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is one of my favorite shows from my childhood which I still hold dear, the 2003 reboot is awesome and the 2012 reboot is good except for a few nitpicky things I have with it. Besides cartoon ponies and cartoon turtles would be quite the interesting and hilarious combination, you have to admit that. The only thing that is off about this pic is that Rainbow Dash is more of a Raphael and Applejack is more of a Leonardo but I think the artists probably switched due to the color schemes but other than that it is pretty right on.

561464440_1393508921.png

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

1. George Lopez

2. The Blind Side

3. Frozen

4. Lion King

5. Amazing Race

6. Family Guy

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

Joss Whedon's Firefly or Serenity.
Anyone who does that will burn in a special circle of hell, reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. ;) 

6. Family Guy
I can just imagine that. It would be hilarious, but also weird (in a good way, I think).

Pretty much any of the original Disney animations. Or Sweeney Todd, just because it would be completely weird with Ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Not a specific movie, but a genre I'd really like to see the show parody is film noir. It'd be in black and white and everypony would fit into the roles you always see in that setting, like Rairty would be the femme fatale, Pinkie would be the detective in over her head, Spike would be the two-faced informant, etc.

Of course, there's the much more obvious choice, but that seems a given from me at this point, doesn't it?

the_eleven_time_turners_by_citrusking46-

What kinda question is this, Mythbusters of course!

img-2526030-1-mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1

Today on My Little Mythbusters, we put two myths concerning the sky to the test.

The legends never specify a number. With Princess Celestia's gracious permission, we will attempt to raise the sun with the aide of 42 Unicorns!

Meanwhile, Tory Grant, and Kari, along with special guest technical adviser Miss Pinkamena Diane Pie, will see just how far an Earth-pony can fly, using only duct tape and party balloons!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

1.  Game of Thrones (already said, but worth saying again.)  Just imagine Scootaloo as King Joffrey.  That would be amazing.

2.  The Road, starring Applejack and Applebloom

3.  I Am Legend, starring Pinkie Pie in Robert Neville's role

4.  Man of Steel, starring Twilight in Superman's role

5  LOTR (hardly needs mentioning.  This one's a little on the nose, I think)

6.  Falling Down, starring Fluttershy in Bill Foster's role

7.  Sling Blade, starring Rainbow in Carl Childer's role

Edited by Justin_Case001