Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what are you going to do when this season of MLP is over?

DragonKing235

Honestly? Be kind of bummed, I'm sure of it. Now there's no reason for me to get out of bed besides work on Saturdays. Thankfully though, we have Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks right about the corner. Along with this and fan art, the Brony community should be fairly content until Season 5 is aired.

Now if MLP in general was over, I would more than likely feel the forbidden feels.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm personally done with the show regardless of how this season ends, I've too big a moral dissonance dilemma with it to keep watching. So after it's over, I'm just gonna read fanfics and lurk around this site, among all other things I already do with my life.

Edited by Sir Wulfington
  • Brohoof 1

Finish this year of college

Get ready for E3

Marathon the MGS series

Watch Rainbow Rocks

• Brohoof 2

Wait for season 5

Watch Korra book 3 and TMNT season 3 and LPS season 3

Watch Gravity Falls season 2 finally

Rewatch some episodes

Sleep

Eat 

Breath

Rewatch Equestria Girls again

Watch some anime

Watch Equestria Girls 2 Electric Scootaloo I mean Rainbow Rocks

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Watch Rainbow Rocks, finish Get caught back up on this year of school, play video games, stay on here, and most importantly, Make the models and stages for my video games. My head coder should be finishing the movement code soon, so I can get back and create stages and a trailer for my upcoming game.

Now that I think about it, that's a lot of work.

Edited by Grapz224
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me, I'll probably continue my fan film writing, :D.  Alongside that, play Destiny BETA and hopefully Halo 2: Anniversary (if it is shown in E3)

If im correct, yet, it may be better off here, but I believe this thread belongs in Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner.  Then again, it just asks what will you do after S4 of MLP.

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

Even after the season ends i'll still be watching older episodes mlp and finding fan art and buying mlp stuff to add to my collection... 

just because something ends for awhile doesn't make it gone forever D: need to keep up the fandom so MLP dosen't die! 

(beside mlp season 5 should come back soon enough (hopefully)

• Brohoof 1

Re-watch the old episodes.

I could probably try to learn how to animate ponies in the meantime. It's gonna be a long wait.

• Brohoof 1

Watch old episodes in Discovery Kids (MLP is transmitted there in Latin America, we don't have The Hub :( ), play videogames (I have to catch up in Avengers Alliance and I have to finish Ni No Kuni B) ), keeps studying, re-read pony comics (I could catch up mostly  :yay: )...... pretty sums it all up

• Brohoof 1

I'll stick around the forums but eventually I'm probably going to want to take a break. After a while I'll re-watch some old episodes to get into the vibe of it again and then I'd fall back into the creative spirit of the fandom, all pumped up for Season 5.

• Brohoof 1