have you ever stared off into space(zone out) and let your mind wonder?

Crimson Loyalty Dash

Who hasn't?

I know some people probably do it a lot less than others, but I think probably everyone has done it atleast once.

As for myself, I do this quite frequently. I'm quite spacy in general.

aNSgamg.png

*Click the picture to join the Nega-Bronies!*

"Every cloud has a silver lining" *except for the mushroom-shaped ones which have a lining of Caesium-127, Strontium-90 and other radioactive isotopes.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/krazie-taco-r3366

I always daydream, even when I am busy I always seem to have my mind on something else as well.

8r6aiHM.png

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh all the time, has even happened while I've been driving....using cruise control on an empty highway at 3 in the morning, mind you. 

When we're driving at 3am!?:sealed:

And I'm the king of the thousand yard stare. I'll stare at a wall and then look at the clock and 2 hours have gone by.

• Brohoof 1

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

(edited)

Yes I have, mainly if the classes is super boring or if the conversation with a person is boring.

Edited by TBD

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I zone out all the time while stargazing, especially when the summer Milky Way is out. I just let my mind wonder and get lost among the stars.  :fluttershy:

(edited)

I do so pretty often, normally when I'm not really doing anything else. If I didn't my head would probably blow up though with everything going through it on a constant basis... :blink:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

Constantly, even when I'm trying to sleep. I'll bring my mind back to focus on something, and like 2 - 5 minutes later I'm already distracted again.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

Multiple times daily.

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

I do so on a regular basis, though it often happens to me when I least expect it, leading to some awkward situations.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.