Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How honest are you?

Hashi

Honesty  

135 users have voted

1. 1. Honesty Scale

• Applejack (SuperHonest)
    • White lies (For emotional sakes)
    • Wordsmith (To tell the absoloute truth, and yet give them another idea entirely)
    • Loki (Lying is part of you)

I don't really like lying, but I sometimes have to in order to hide being a brony and an atheist. I hope I can stop lying when I move out of my parents' house.

I chose "White lies."

Most of the time, I try not to lie since I'm not the type of person who could lie to someone else, especially someone I know. However, if I feel that the truth will badly hurt someone's feelings, or if I feel that I would be a target if I told the honest truth, I lie as little as I possibly can.

For this reason, I choose "White lies".

If I said I'm always honest, that in itself would be dishonest.

I generally try to keep lies to a minimum though, an example of an exception I'd make would be when telling the truth would hurt a person's feelings more in the long run than lying to them would.

I try my best to be as honest as I can but I have to admit I have lied a couple of times in order to get out of trouble or to not hurt some one's feelings. 

A reference to Interstellar, I'm operating at 90%.

"Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings." -TARS

• Brohoof 1

I try to be as honest as I can, but I do admit that I occasionally lie about my feelings. I should tell people how I truely feel instead of hiding it. I wish I can be honest as Applejack.

If someone lies, then how can you trust the vote they gave?  ;)

Generally, I only use white lies. I wish I could just be 100% honest all the time, but there are just too many people who aren't willing to hear what they don't want to hear. I often have to say things that are not true but also not important just for the sake of preventing...altercations.  :sunny:

Honest to the point where I have no friends. Maybe if I lied about my feelings I would have some. Too bad I'm no liar I suppose.

My honesty setting is at 95% as it is best not to be 100% honest with emotional live forms. (Free hugs for those that get the reference. :pinkie: )  But all honesty I'm not they honest I don't trust people so I'm always guarded and never tell the hole truth.

• 1 month later...
I'm usually pretty honest, unless I think the truth could actually hurt someone, in which case I'll lie or sugar-coat the truth.

I'm a liar, a filthy, filthy liar! Sorry Applejack, I can't help it.  :(

The closer that person is to me, the more often I lie to them; whether jokingly, mischievously, or otherwise.