Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you angry today?

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

How everyone is overreacting over SOPA/PIPA. Really, it's highly likely that it's not going to happen. A law like that even being suggested is laughable. Calm down. I find it highly annoying.

Although in general, I find overreactions to be highly annoying. But that's because I was raised by a person who overreacts about everything. So I don't take them much seriously.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

My sister and I went to an art store to get art supplies, and we couldn't find one thing on the list! She kept claiming I was being difficult, but exactly HOW is telling you something that the teacher told me and telling you what I know being difficult?! There's a DIFFERENCE between being difficult and being informative!!

It just keeps getting worse on from here. I had my irritation heightened by what I previously mentioned... then my boyfriend's father basically insults me by trying to say he trusts my family but he really doesn't because he won't let his son stay ONE DAMN NIGHT. When we drove all the way over there several times, wasted gas... my parents have JOBS and he doesn't, so they wasted their few off-time... we even took the ENTIRE FAMILY to meet him, offered for him to talk to my parents about it, to talk to ME about it... to even get to know us better by visiting the house himself... we've tried EVERYTHING and he STILL says no because, oh, she's 19 and you're 15.

But that's not even the worst part, that's semi-understandable. You know what is? The stupid bastard expects me and my family, reminding you that my parents have JOBS and we have to drive two and a half hours there in a cramped car wasting gas, time, and money because he can't drive his own ass over here... to drive over there early. He wants ME to stay over at THEIR house, when HE doesn't even TRUST US. Oh and guess what else? The guy's a drunk who has had a history of violence and scared the crap out of his poor son with his anger. ...What the hell is that?

I am super extremely pissed. Sorry for the ranting, it is just... I have never been so insulted.

Happy: Watched another episode of mlp. Also someone said that there are mlp fim toys at McDonald? Now I am doublehappy.

Sad: The class average for our chemistry midterm was around...30%. And yes, we're smart.

Student: Hey, the study guide says to study molecular structure and quantum mechanics! Alright, that's easy.

(day of test) Teacher: NOPE. Molecular binding energies! TROLOLOLOLO

Students: ..........

How everyone is overreacting over SOPA/PIPA. Really, it's highly likely that it's not going to happen. A law like that even being suggested is laughable. Calm down. I find it highly annoying.

Although in general, I find overreactions to be highly annoying. But that's because I was raised by a person who overreacts about everything. So I don't take them much seriously.

It was laughable, but congress is obviously starting to show its true colors and they're gonna support it. It has a chance again.

Mad: Visited stormfront forums, facepalmed so hard I got a headache. aye aye aye

Happy: I finally got a chance to get on to visit you guys <333

Being hated by nearly my whole class of being a bronie... They only know MLP by the name, so actually, they dont know it at all :angry:

happy: having found out tht at least i have one friend who doesnt mind

Edited by Kladdos

• 2 weeks later...

Being hated by nearly my whole class of being a bronie... They only know MLP by the name, so actually, they dont know it at all :angry:

happy: having found out tht at least i have one friend who doesnt mind

The fact that they're outcasting you for watching a television shows what pathetic wastes of life they really are. Just shows what's wrong with society, always adhering to what is "normal" and shunning you if you don't follow their perspective of it.

I'm sorry for sounding so cynical there, but that's my opinion. I think you deserve this: *hugs Kladdos*