Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What piercings do you have?

Shankveld

I have no piercings, tattoos, brandings or other body mods. Nothing against them; just never had any particular interest. The closest thing I have is a few scars...

- a slash across the side of my foot, from when I was walking through a river bed at about 10 years old

- a (now almost completely gone) slash on my elbow, from crowd surfing the first time I saw Disturbed

- a welt on my shoulder from the 'pox vaccine

The only piercings I have are from injuries (that time I stepped on a rusty nail was pretty cool), nothing cosmetic. I don't want any.Most piercings on women don't do anything for me one way or another, I just don't understand why they would want certain kinds. Same goes for men. Why would somebody want a door knocker in their nose? Why would they want to stretch their earlobes out to the point that I could almost put my fist through it? I just can't see the appeal in having that done. Things like earrings and whatever you call those tiny little things in the lip are fine. Tragus piercings are fine. Those ones around the eyebrows are alright too. I guess you could say that as long as somebody isn't wearing metal that looks like it could interface with some kind of heavy machinery, like a winch or something, then I don't find it unattractive.There are only two kinds of piercings that are a big turn off for me: nipples and genitalia. That's just something that I can't overlook. No compromise there. The mere thought of it makes me want to press my legs together or cross them.

No piercings here.  I much prefer tattoos.

They look cool on others, though.  I've had more than my fair share of friends tell me to get my ears gauged, as I have pretty big earlobes and could get them stretched rather far.

Left ear pierced, nothing special. May get the right one done at some point in the future, but in no hurry to do so. No plans for any other ones, just not my cup of tea.

Now tattoos, I have a few already and a fairly long list to complete. Money is the problem there...

Edited by Abstract

• 1 year later...

I used to have 10 piercings total but recently had to remove two of them. I have three holes in both of my ear lobes with the bottom hole of my right ear stretched to a 2g. They both used to be stretched, but my left side was bothering me, so I let it close down to a regular piercing size. My right ear also has a cartilage piercing and I have my septum pierced. So that's a total of 8. I used to have both of my nipples pierced, but they started to reject after having them for almost three years...so I had to take them out :(

Both my ears a pierced with one stud on each.

My belly button is pierced, too.

I also have 4 tattoos.

• 4 months later...

My ears and the right side of my nose are pierced. I plan on eventually getting my lip done in the future, and maybe my eyebrow and tongue. Tongue piercings seem like they would bug me though. 

I've got a silver bar through my right helix, and a small forward helix hoop that's more horizontal through the... hmm, I don't think I can explanation this properly... See below lol, taken the day I got the forward. Feel so weird posting a picture of my ear  :lol:

post-29297-0-19818900-1409489683_thumb.jpg

I've got none. Even if I were a girl I wouldn't get my ears pierced (not that boys can't get them, but it's more common with girls, plus my parents would think it'd be weird of me). I like to keep my skin as is; not pierced or, yeah :proud:.

I have my ears pierced, but I think I left one of my earrings in for too long and it ended up slicing my ear at the bottom when I tried to pull it out... it was really bloody. :eww: So I'm not going to wear earrings for awhile until it heals up.

I don't have/want any other piercings.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

• 8 months later...

Ugh, most piercings beyond the more subtle ear piercings creep me out, I can't stand stretchers because it is creepy to be able to look through someone's ear, to each their own but I will not be getting piercings.

I had my ear pierced once, it was a in the moment decision. 

I was at school at the time and my headteacher was all fussy about guys with piercings, so I panicked and removed it and haven't had piercings since.

• 3 years later...

It's about time I found this topic. Curse you, finicky search results!

In light of my response over five years ago to this thread, I actually have since gotten piercings - both nipples and my navel, not in that order. All three were done in 2016 and I'm very satisfied. They draw attention, look cool and add to outfits. My pain tolerance has gone hella up too. :P

On 4/10/2014 at 2:07 PM, Venomous said:

My belly button is pierced, too.

Why, we're kindred spirits already, darling. :-D

• Brohoof 1

I have gauged ears, (no bigger than a dime), three ring piercings up the shell of both ears, snake bites, and a le brae. I did have an eyebrow piercing, but I ended up taking it out. My husband wasn't too keen on it and I got tired of snagging it.

I have both of my ears pierced, but that's it, and I usually just wear very small earrings. I wouldn't want any piercings anyplace else. Although they do look pretty cool on other people. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt