Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you thankful for today?

BMF

I'm thankful for

the fact Artemis blesses us with the beautiful full moon.

that everyday is more beautiful then the last.

that I'm alive.

that I'm autistic.

that  Apollo blesses us with the sun.

that I'm able to spend time with my grandma.

that I have an awesome friend/rival.

Edited by Nightshroud
  • Brohoof 1

Being able to drive, do the laundry, go to work and just get out of bed by myself. I had surgery in early February and I didn't think I'd be doing any of these things right now, but I am, and I am so thankful for it. It's amazing how much every little thing matters when you suddenly think they're not going to be options any longer. 

• Brohoof 1

Being alive...

I'm partially thankful that we got an extension on an assignment, but that means more time raging over the dam difficulty rather than just taking a hit and moving on.

• Brohoof 1

The list goes on and on when you are in a 1st world country. But for me, its that I am still alive and the bullies haven't caused me to take my own head

• Brohoof 1

I'm thankful for that I have people who support me during the more difficult times even if things can feel hopeless at those times. I often feel like no one really cares, so I'm also thankful that there are times when I realize that I have close people that do care. Sometimes I'm just lost in my own unhappiness.

I'm thankful for my friend not murdering me after I hacked his account a few days ago... Oh boy, that presentation was a MASSACRE. he still got an A+ tho.