What If There Was a 7th Element of Harmony?

Homura Akemi

Fluffle Puff has an element. Her element is the element of tacos. Even though it is not a real element,

it still causes a pile of tacos to rain down next to her when used.

Personally, this is my favourite element  :lol:

that was my ask ^^.  your welcome.  don't ask why i went with mihoshi on tumbler i just did lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvTYhrZUgYY

flight to the finish. i continue to improve,

I don't see the point in adding in a 7th element. The elements are already the most powerful weapon in their world. How would adding in 1 other element change the power that they have already. It just seem's pointless.

img-1202916-1-9nQUab7.png

Made by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I did a little research and found this

Although there are many forms of friendship, some of which may vary from place to place, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each other's company, trust, and the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend.

There is, in fact, more than six elements to a friendship. The magic element cannot characterize all of them. The six that we see are the basic to a friendship, but there is more than just that.

I hoped this helped

When I read "element of mind control", I thought about there being an "element of control"--like self-control, because if you're calm, you're able to think clearly during any arguments between you and your friends, so you're less likely to say something you'll regret when it breaks up your friendship.

Also, this would be a perfect match against Discord or some other chaos-based entity: something like the vision in the Grove of Truth wouldn't have any effect because you'd know that, given your element, the vision would be too ridiculous to be real, and "con" means "against", so "control" is sort of like "con-Troll", and Trolling's Discord's schtick/modus operandi.

Seven elements doesn't look right and I think its because ''7'' is odd number. I always think of even numbers to be righteous.
Besides, its only the six that ties the true meaning of harmony so the elements could be used to defeat other antagonists like Nightmare Moon, Discord and Sunset Shimmer. With seven elements it wouldn't work.

Edited by Cherry Changa

applejack_banner_by_laikeblu3-d64dx3w.jp

A True Friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third

I make GIF avatars for FREE. Click here for more info. [CLOSED a.t.m]

I'll be the element of hydrogen! It's the most light, versatile and abundant element in the periodic table. Can't go wrong with that!

Meh, I'd rather be carbon.  And not because of all of that "building blocks of life" crap.  Just because carbon bonds with basically everything, and isn't hydrogen.

Personally,for me sound good 7 elements.Don't misunderstand me.i love the series ai is now,but a 7 element would make it a bit more interesting,but that have to be done carefully,to be meaningful to the plot,like,per example...element of protection,the one who fight for protect their friends?

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure who would represent it, but I think that the seventh element would be Courage and Willpower; and I think it'd be represented by a sword....or maybe Flash Sentry can represent it and the symbol would be whatever he has for his cutie mark. Whichever works best. (although I like my sword idea better)

Edited by Shenron00

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

• 8 months later...

Well since Sunset Shimmer is back to being good and learning lessons on friendship there is a possibility that she could be the 7th element, I only say that because in Rainbow Rocks Twilight has her own portal to the EQG world I assume in the EQG world they too can access the portal which leads into Ponyville. 

As Sunset Shimmer was a former student she's pretty much taken the role of Twilight in EQG and Twilight has taken the role of Celestia (in-terms of writing in her journal about friendship) Sunset could represent a potential element...

Plus it would be sort of easy to throw her in with the Mane 6 as both worlds are now connected.

In the season 4 opener, Princess Twilight part 2.  They return the Elements & the Tree perks right up.  It hints at the possibility of (2?) new elements & gives Twilight her puzzle box.

If there are more Elements, I'd say maybe Sunset Shimmer as the Element of Insight.  In the EQ2 movies, she shows more insight than all the others put together (even Twilight).  I'd say Insight is a valid part of friendship, friends can tell you stuff about yourself that you didn't realize.  Also, SS was an earlier student of Princess C & PC is big on 2nd chances.  SS is from Equestria & needs to return to bring balance to the force (wait, was that supposed to be her?).  There is also some thought that she could perhaps be Luna's student.

Also, since SS was Princess C's student before Twilight was, arguably she should have T's life.  She should be the Princess, she should have the castle & she should be head of the mane ponies.  I can see where this could wear on her & get real old, real quick

Of course, she knows this already & thinks she is OK with it.  But, it is one thing to hear of it & another to have it shoved in your face all day, every day

I've seen some posts on that.  They usually suggest him for Bravery.  But, is Courage really a part of Friendship?  What he really exemplifies is Loyalty, but that Element is taken.  Maybe Self-Sacrifice, but is that different enough to be a true element, or is it part of Loyalty? 

I think Forgiveness is a virtue important to friendship as even the best of friends will fight over things sometimes. We, as people, make mistakes all the time. "To err is human, To forgive is divine."

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs