Tea or Coffee

DraynaRue

Coffee or tea?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

I used to like neither (and might have posted that in here if I felt like being a contrarian enough - my apologies if so! *sigh*), but I've come to like mint tea. I still don't know about regular tea, but I've grown to like my "Mint Medley" tea, and I'm beginning to get used to Spearmint tea because I really want to drink it for what it does.

I don't drink coffee. I don't drink caffeine, so...

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

• 4 months later...

Tea. Tea tea tea. Anyone who hates tea or remotely dislikes tea will be turned into a cup of tea. I want all of the teas in the world. I'm even a cup of tea in real life.

I prefer coffee as long as it has enough sugar/creamer/otherSweetness for my taste. I think I tried a (mild) peppermint creamer one time and it was pretty good,

My favorite hot drink, though, is definitely hot chocolate, so far at least.

And suddenly I am paranoid of being turned into a teacup. Celestia help me Chlorophyll.

2D7DE2AD-CCB6-4F7D-BD0F-8F316E01AD18.png.59d97ff77c0e6d88d03530c37a0235c0.png

“Luxembourg is in Europe. There is tuna in my pantry. Dance^2. Square dance. You need to know this to pass high school.”

Galaxy / Fae / Nyx // She/Her

MaddyFlame360 on Scratch // GalaxicalPhoenix on Wattpad // Galaxical Phoenix on DeviantArt

Coffee, because tea literally makes me sick. I wish I could drink tea, but my body rejects it every time I try drinking it. And coffee helps me stay awake during university~

img-29959-1-img-29959-1-img-29959-1-img-

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I usually have a cup of tea twice a day, wheras coffee is something I'll only consume once in blue moon. Both are alright in terms of taste, though I suppose tea wins it for me, because it's not as bad for my health.

Edited by Cash In

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Coffee smells really good in the morning, but it is not something I would like to be addicted to so I have actively stayed away from it for that purpose (not drinking it).

Tea, I like basic tea.

• Brohoof 1

I like both but prefer coffee.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I like tea and coffee.

They’re great when made right.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Coffee, all the way. Though I usually put some sweeteners or something in it, sometimes I'll just drink it black. I drink it for effect, not for taste.

That and, well, tea makes me really sick, so. :v

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

• 3 months later...

I prefer tea since coffee has too much caffeine and since decaffeinated coffee doesn't taste good. Coffee can also stain teeth and makes my breath smell horrible.

Edited by EpicEnergy

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty: