Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

18 y/o male and single here and very happy to not have a girlfriend. I want to learn to be happy and be in peace with myself first. I will be able to experience the freedom of being single. The presence of someone else in your life (romantically) is a mostly a choice, NOT a necessarity.

• Brohoof 3

I honestly dont have time for a girlfriend, it would be nice to be with someone but i have very little free time as it is right now, maybe after i finish my Masters at University i'll have the time, but for now i have very little interest in dating.

Single, as it should be. I was in a relationship, but it only made me realize I was not actually ready for one.

Never let lonliness be a reason to seek a romantic relationship. If companionship is what you need, seek friends. I learned the hard way.

• Brohoof 2

I would say I've been single my whole life, but I'd be lying. I had one online relationship, but it didn't go over too well, and after 3 months, we decided to stay friends. We figured if something happened to us as boyfriend and girlfriend, we would completely break apart, and we didn't want that, so we decided to stay friends.

The other time... I was tricked into dating a guy. You know the term "catfish"? That's exactly what this guy was. Not only did he trick me, but he put me through so much cyberbullying, and harassment and death threats, I've developed a sense of distrust for almost the whole of the human race.

It's kinda sad, yeah, but it doesn't matter much anymore. Thanks for listening, if anyone cares.

I've been in too many relationships that have broken my heart so now I'm single and happy about it.

When your single there is no chance to be heart broken!

• Brohoof 1

Single for a few reasons even though if I tried I could get virtually any girl I wanted. Not trying to sound arrogant, but a myriad of people have told me that so I'm going off of what they said. I'd get too annoyed easily if I were in a relationship, I'd be wishing I was single if I were, and I've seen my roommate's relationship first hand, and it was garbage. I don't want to be feeling like that.

I don't even know why I'm here. I'm a 15 year old asexual atheist.

aromantic or asexual? Because in my opinion I don't think asexual should put you out of a relationship. sorry if I sound like a dick.

Anyways, I'm single. More interested in making friends rather than boyfriends/girlfriends :P

• Brohoof 1

aromantic or asexual? Because in my opinion I don't think asexual should put you out of a relationship. sorry if I sound like a dick.

Anyways, I'm single. More interested in making friends rather than boyfriends/girlfriends :P

Turns out I got confused and have realised now that I am bisexual. What a turn of events.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fact is, I got hurt, and hurt bad...just almost not wanting to get back into the relationship thing after getting my heart ripped out a couple times. I just don't understand why some women won't even TRY to make anything last...especially when they use the excuse of rushing and that bullshit, why us humans have to hurt each other so so bad I have not a clue. But let's just say my first two experiences with love turned out terrible, and in many ways made me resentful and cold I suppose.

I am, was, and always be single.

As far as i can tell.

As for many situations in my life, i just have no idea what to say to girls. No idea.  :wacko:

Love will find you one way or another, my advice to you is to just please PLEASE be careful who you give your heart to, love can turn a strong man into a sobbing wreck in an instant my friend....

I'm single. Not really sure where to look for someone really as i'm more into guys than gals. XD

wink wink nuzzel nuzzel?

I've had 3 girlfriends this year, and I don't want anymore for a long time. As I've said before, love can make you weak and vulnerable.

oh buddy I completely know how you feel....took me 8 months to get over a girl I only dated for 3....I was and in some ways still am a wreck from that, wasn't fun at all and I hurt many good friends and even family in the recovery process.

I've been single all my life and never dated, my career is good as a Satellite Pay TV installer, house half paid off, now maybe one day I'll find the right one?

go for it man, you got this.
  • Brohoof 2

wink wink nuzzel nuzzel?

i've actually met a few people here that I'd say like me that way but they live very far away usually . There is one who lives in the same country as me but the age gap between us, while it isn't huge, is certainly noticable. XD

i've actually met a few people here that I'd say like me that way but they live very far away usually . There is one who lives in the same country as me but the age gap between us, while it isn't huge, is certainly noticable. XD

first woman I dated was 30. XD

Not bad. I like your style XD

last response as to not hijack the thread, but, shit I still consider someone a young man or woman until they are at least 40. Sort of gripes me hearing 30 year olds say "omg I'm getting so old* and the whole time I'm just smirking and thing "fuck boy, you ain't old till your mid 60s" Xp
  • Brohoof 2

I am, was, and always be single.

As far as i can tell.

As for many situations in my life, i just have no idea what to say to girls. No idea.  :wacko:

Same here, don't know what to say to a girl when wanting to have a relationship as well. Oh yeah, single here too. Maybe might say that I have a crush on that girl, but I couldn't go to the next level in wanting to have a relationship. Maybe I'm scared to get hurt by her, emotionally of course. But that's just me.