Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

@, We already have a Minecraft general discussion thread that you can post servers in. We would rather all servers be posted in this thread rather than individual threads, so I have merged yours with it.

@, We already have a Minecraft general discussion thread that you can post servers in. We would rather all servers be posted in this thread rather than individual threads, so I have merged yours with it.

Oh! super sorry:( didn't see it here, forgive me for my mistake.  thanks for moving the post here because i thought it was lost and i worked hard on it so i thank your for that. Your a MOD:D

I freaking love 1.8. I'm gonna make all the banners XD

I must say though, I've recently downloaded FTB mod pack. I particularly enjoy Tinker's construct. The tool forge and smelter really make the game a lot more fun, not to mention the insane multilevel dungeons and endlessly useful storage items. I really wish I could find a good server for that modpack.

Minecraft is still a thing? Damn... Haven't played since 1.5............... BETA

So what's new? *reads list*

Um... Wow... That's a lot of new stuff...

Yup. It's even on all the current consoles except Wii U and 3DS. And it's coming to Vita as well soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minecraft is awesome. It's got several new stuff added to it (on the Xbox that is). I haven't played it in awhile, but it brings back a lot of memories playing online. :)

• Brohoof 2

I used to play Minecraft all the time, but now I've just gotten bored with it. I have PC, pocket and Xbox360 versions.

The alpha and beta days were the best, now its all children and features I find useless. 

I am currently only playing minecraft, having so much fun with trying to finish all my projects step by step, Currently I am trying to decide for a chestsystem, and im trying to think into the long run. This is the current design im working on, it uses pistons to transport materials from a bigger chest chain :) the redstone torches has two signal, if the chest is full it checks the first piston to tell if there is spare ones in that one, the second checks the last chest to give a signal if it starts to get full :) 

And yes that is creative, I am testing out the design before I implement it in my survival single player world ^3^

91b48fa679.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@LullabySkout your thread appeared to be relating to the subject of Minecraft thus I merged it with the General Minecraft Discussion Topic.

It has been quite some time since I played Miencraft, I used to play it a lot in Beta, and still some now and then. I've been on quite a number of different servers and tried quite a different variety of mods, it's a game I would like to play more of if there was a server that would be of interest to me.

@LullabySkout your thread appeared to be relating to the subject of Minecraft thus I merged it with the General Minecraft Discussion Topic.

It has been quite some time since I played Miencraft, I used to play it a lot in Beta, and still some now and then. I've been on quite a number of different servers and tried quite a different variety of mods, it's a game I would like to play more of if there was a server that would be of interest to me.

I'm currently playing on a modded server called Tekkify. It's 1.6.4 but the 1.7.10 pack/update is in progress. I'd love some more people to join me and play. :)

• Brohoof 1