How muscular are you?

Bright Honor

(edited)

A little bit, but mostly in my upper body. There's still plenty of work to be done before I'm happy with it, but it could always be worse.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

I still have a good layer of fat but you can still feel the muscle underneath(well besides my abdomen, I seem to carry most of my fat there).  My legs are pretty muscular though, it’s very obvious when I stretch out my legs.  My shoulders are pretty big too, or at least dense.

I've been trying to get in shape for a while. I've got a lot of muscle, it's losing the fat that's the problem lol. So far I've lost about 20 pounds since the new year and I don't actually look fat anymore. Still got a ways to go though before I can turn any heads.

On 4/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, Phosphor said:

My upper body and legs are quite muscular since I lift weights and walk a lot. It's the mid section that's a tad... soft

Look up the various plank positions in order to build up core strength. Once you can hold them all for at least a minute in a row consecutively, bicycle crunches and sit-ups to get cut.

We're gonna make it bro.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

After upping my routine at the gym and taking T, both of them have definitely helped with muscle mass.  My arms have gotten a bit beefy since I last posted here.  You still can't see the definition though because I'm fat but you can definitely feel it when I flex nowadays...  I've been trying to target my abdomen lately, too early to tell if it's helping or not but we'll see a few months down the road, I guess?

• Brohoof 1

My body is quite unflattering. I never had a great build but there was a time when I was actually kinda skinny. The legs are the only thing that haven't really changed after I got out of my habit of biking across town every day. Definitely need to take off some of this weight.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...