Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What insect annoys you the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Moths and Butterflies, they aren't annoying but they really scare me. I hate the fluttering and I used to have nightmares of them biting me in the finger with their wings even though they can't bite. I have Mottephobia, also known as Lepidopteraphobia. I Have killed several moths this year and last year. And I often scream when I immediately see one, often saying ''MUM MUM THERE'S A MOTH IN THE BEDROOM!!!''. And then mum has to get rid of it, she never kills insects, much to my Chagrin because she is a pacifist. I say, I don't care, there insects and they are apathetic anyway and there's plenty of them.

Right now, for me, it's the cricket.

They just keep on invading our house. And these ones are HUGE, I keep on thinking they're spiders at first glance.

They'll be on our walls, like the little weirdos they are, just a-watching me. It's very unsettling.

This:

On a serious note, mosquitoes, houseflies, gnats, and termites are the ones that annoy me the most. especially during the rainy season.

• Brohoof 1

Flies and mozzies are horrendous. I don't have an issue with the latter as they don't bite me and I only get annoyed at the sound. But flies are easily something I wish we didn't need to have.

Well I'm afraid of spiders so I'd rather those be gone....but for what just simply annoys me the most? I'd say mosquitos, It's not only so much that they personally bug me that much, but I also get annoyed of hearing everyone I'm with complain every 2 seconds about mosquitos, and actually cancel plans sometimes due do mosquitos. 

Also when you're trying to sleep and you hear buzzing in your ear and just can't seem to find them, ughhhh.

Edited by Vulture

Mosquitoes, definitely.  I can tolerate flies.  But there is no tolerating the irritating, painful bites of mosquitoes.  I hate it when I have those red swollen bumps on me.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

I've grown up in houses that were periodically infested with cockroaches, crickets, spiders, or ants, depending on the season. And if it's autumn or spring , our shower gets covered in ladybugs (shower times be fun in Spring  :muffins: ).

So, most every insect I've encountered yet has been annoying. 

Mosquitos. I've always wondered why they even exist. Sure, they dont appear much where im currently at, but when they somehow do appear and suck the blood out of my skin and the irritation sets in... Yeah, you get the point.

Oh, and yes, flies are annoying, but not as bad as mosquitos, atleast from my point of view.

I would say, Stink bugs. Around the colder times here, Stink bugs start to invade homes for warmth. They annoy me so much, that whenever I see them, I get so mad. After so many of them invading, it gets soooooooooooo annoying. I also hate that, when you kill them, they can stink up your entire room, which is why I don't kill them anymore. I just try and get a tissue and grab them and then flush their annoying butts. 

They've already invaded my home. And they won't LEEEEEAVE.

Stinkbugs 10/10 worst bug! 

Gnats!

Those damn things live in swarms and constantly bite you. They're one of the main reasons I stay indoors largely. <_<

• Brohoof 2