Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy that you became a brony?

Gearbox10mm

I'm definitely glad I became a brony and my friends within this community is the thing that is pulling me through the difficult times I'm going through at the moment I bet that can be said for most bronies out there not all of them but the majority im guessing

• Brohoof 2

Undoubtedly; before I became a brony, you could count the amount of online friends I had on one hand. Since I became a brony and started watching the show, I feel like a better person and I've gained a lot more online friends.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, i'm very happy with it, because it's my little pony that entertained me in some situations where i needed help or time alone, and that's what makes me like it much, about the same time i was watching the episodes, about five or six moral lessons from the episodes helped me very much, and that's FANTASTIC, how they were able to make a show for little girls be at the same time cool as most movies or animes, and teach so much even about the adult responsibilities and our social conduct, if i could redo watch it, i would never do it  B)

Edited by Burning Snow
  • Brohoof 1

Heck yeah! On an intelligent note, one has to have an open mind when becoming a fan of something not meant for their age group. And I think I speak for all bronies when I say that having an open mind is what makes a person see the good through the cracks of society's stereotypes. Isn't that right?

• Brohoof 2

I'm new to the show but the community seems good so far. Plus nowacking even favorited one of my tweets.

waz up bro welcome to the community and bronydom hope u enjoy ur stay =D

Yes every since i've became a brony i've met many new friends and became a part of my first fandom

same here bro my life has gotten alot better so many new friends awesome show and all that good stuff B)

• Brohoof 2

Considering I was rather depressed and burnt out before, I would say so. It cheers me up and by watching the ponies, it helped me to clear my mind a bit so i was able to finish my college work without freaking out.

It also reminded me that all isnt lost and that tomorrow can be better.

The show is funny and well done, and the community is amazing. A rather touching fanfic helped me to open up to myself and feel again.

I cant say im a super optimistic person like i was as a kid, but i dont feel as jaded and nearly emotionless as i had been the last few years

• Brohoof 2

I am so glad I found the show I am very proud to be a brony, and I have no problem telling others, or trying to get them to watch the show. T he show makes me happy, and I feel really good when I watch it, so yes i'm very happy to have became a brony.post-31415-0-71892100-1423529405_thumb.gif

MLP has reignited a creative flare I lost years ago. School became so intense and academic, I stopped drawing and writing all together. When I found the show back at the beginning of 2014, I began to do these things again. Especially with FIMfiction being so incredibly friendly and supportive, alongside this site, I now have a better vision for the future and I am currently preparing for college in a much happier state than I was in years ago. All thanks to MLP and this amazing fandom.

• Brohoof 1

In some ways,  yes!  It got me back into graphics and wanting

to learn to new stuff! I also found a new pull to write and such

and be all creative!

Mlp has helped show me that you can like what ever you want and that no one can tell you what to do. I have made so many new friends and have taken up art. It also cheers me up when I'm stressed or depressed.

• Brohoof 2

Mlp has helped show me that you can like what ever you want and that no one can tell you what to do. I have made so many new friends and have taken up art. It also cheers me up when I'm stressed or depressed.

Im glad to know we are all friends and when one is down we help them back up =) Love And Tolerate

• Brohoof 1

Yes. Absolutely. Indeed. For sure. I actually can't imagine what I'd be like without having gotten into the show and community. I do know I'd probably have a lot of issues though. The show has helped me though some rough times I was having and I'm a better person because of it

• Brohoof 1

I am a brony and a furry, so I say I am happy to be a brony as much as I am a furry. Ironically, my first fursona is actually my ponysona, Star Australis, nevertheless, I feel inspired to go back to drawing again and composing music, to share my talents with the bronies and furries, the fervour I feel is exalting, although I had some difficult moments with rabid fans, I have made many good friends, and I will always be there for them, for Friendship is Magic has given me some of my happiest moments, now I wish to share that happiness with others.

Heck yes. One of the things I'm most thankful to MLP for is how it helped my relationship. My boyfriend and  I were going through some rough times but when we started watching MLP together, it helped our bond grow strong again and we're both a lot happier now. :)