Pastel

Are you happy with your sex?  

351 users have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your sex?

• I'm happy to be male
    • I'm male but I wish I was female
    • I'm happy to be female
    • I'm female but I wish I was male

As a male I learned that I'm going to be a male and nothing can change that. When I was younger I felt I should be female, then came around 2 years of trying to find out how to do so without surgery. Then after looking more into surgery and SRS I decided to just say no since I'm a male and nothing can change that. Sooo I'm happy with being male now, but in games and other places I would put myself as female.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I actually really like being female. Some biological stuff that I have to go through with stinks, but otherwise I enjoy being a girl.

As a male I learned that I'm going to be a male and nothing can change that. When I was younger I felt I should be female, then came around 2 years of trying to find out how to do so without surgery. Then after looking more into surgery and SRS I decided to just say no since I'm a male and nothing can change that. Sooo I'm happy with being male now, but in games and other places I would put myself as female.  ;)

If you are truly happy this way, thats ok. But please dont say things like "male and nothing can change that", its insulting to transgender people, like me. I will NEVER be happy as a male.

• Brohoof 1

I've never really thought about it. I'm a guy and have never really had any issues with that. I wouldn't say I'm happy but I'm certainly not unhappy. I don't really mind the way I was born personally :)

If you are truly happy this way, thats ok. But please dont say things like "male and nothing can change that", its insulting to transgender people, like me. I will NEVER be happy as a male.

I'm sorry if my opinion offended you, but all I was trying to say is that I am who I am and nothing can change that for me. 

But of course I am happy with my biological sex. It is what God made me...and God made it to be good and for a good purpose. How I may feel about my sex at a time does not negate the goodness of the sex I have nor does it negate the reality that I have been made the sex I am.

Just for the hygeine / physical view point... hell yeah!  :sneer:

I don't get that one... Because females spent like 10x the time in the bathroom? Or because you are more or less obliged by society to shave everything like every other day?

I'm happy with myself. I understand that I do have some difficulties that come along with my gender, but I wouldn't want to be a boy. I like the things I can do/whatnot by being a girl and I really identify with my own gender.

I don't get that one... Because females spent like 10x the time in the bathroom? Or because you are more or less obliged by society to shave everything like every other day?

You know, I mean in general I guess, obviously girls get dirty / stinky as well but yeah what you said, just keeping the body shaved, making sure you smell half decent etc. I think the point is though im biased because im more attracted to girls anyway. I guess its actually strange for me to say I prefer being a girl since I am a tomboy but yeah, I think if I was a man being pressured into being masculine would be a bit too much, im blabbering, ignore me

-- Disappears into smoke -- :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm totally fine with being a girl- though you know, there are some biological things that suck. Being a male for a day would be interesting, but ultimately I feel most comfortable as a girl.

You know, I mean in general I guess, obviously girls get dirty / stinky as well but yeah what you said, just keeping the body shaved, making sure you smell half decent etc. I think the point is though im biased because im more attracted to girls anyway. I guess its actually strange for me to say I prefer being a girl since I am a tomboy but yeah, I think if I was a man being pressured into being masculine would be a bit too much, im blabbering, ignore me

-- Disappears into smoke -- :ph34r: :ph34r:

I don't really feel pressured into being manly but you have a valid point^^

I don't know if females have a better body hygiene just because they tend to shave more often and stuff...

I was born a male but I prefer to be a female, so I am not happy with my biological sex.

I have some feminine traits and feelings ever since I was seven/eight years old in the form of clothing choice when I experimented with tights/stockings in my room and also tried some makeup, but my parents (strict) decided to rip me a new one as they say for not following the gender norms. It wasn't until my later years (teenage/adult) that those traits and feelings grew to the point that I came out as a male to female transgender last year much to the anger and disgust of my parents and some of my family.

For some odd reason I feel comfortable in women's clothing, footwear and tights/stockings as it gives me a confidence boost and also drains away my stress/anxiety where as I feel depressed when I am in male mode. My transgender journey has also been derailed a few times with my parents trying to repair the damage and force me to be a male as they wanted.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I was quite happy with my sex, other than the monthly cramps. After all, I'm pretty much stuck with it. 

Gender-wise, I'm more than happy being referred to as my biological sex. I'm me, I don't need label myself as such. I have hobbies and interests that some would consider 'masculine' and others would consider 'feminine', but I wouldn't label myself as any specific gender, or even none at all or both. 

(edited)

Yanno, for some reason I thought of something else entirely when I read the title.

But yes, I am.

'Course I could use a few cybernetic upgrades though. B)

Edited by Mustang D

I'm genderblind. I don't see any differences between male and female, other than the obvious, physical anatomy. As far as that goes, being female sucks. Menstrual cramps anger me, because I feel like God, or Universe, or whatever is punishing me, telling me that I MUST bare children. Some days I feel like that's all Universe, and society, wants me to be- just some worthless woman meant to clean houses and pop out babies. I guess I am pretty upset about my sex when viewed under that light.

But as far as pink vs. blue, G.I. Joe vs. Barbie, and all that- I do not distinguish feminine things from masculine things. I can recognize those labels society has made, but I do not internally accept and differentiate. 

I guess I could say I don't accept gender roles. But if I could change my physical body, I would make myself genderless.