Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shower person or bath person?

iDashingRainbow

Which?  

101 users have voted

1. 1. Shower or Bath?

• Bath
    • Shower

I like both. Showers are good when you're in a rush,and need to get clean.

Bathes on the other hand,are good for just relaxing and letting all the worries of the world wash away.

(There should be a 'both' option.)

I love showers, but I can't stand baths. Not only are baths kinda disgusting, but if I fill up an entire tub, I'm gonna want to stay in for a long time. Eventually the water gets cold, and when I have to get up to grab the soap or shampoo, I get cold. I hate being cold.

I know it wastes a lot of water, but I much prefer showers. I have a really good water heater, so the water never gets too cold. I can stay in for as long as I want. For the past few months, I've been taking hour-long showers, and yes... it's wasteful. It's just... so relaxing. It's well worth the extra $0.30 per month on my water bill.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

You just lie back and put your hair under the water. Easy.

and all the filth, dirt, and oil from your hair will then be in the tub floating around with you. along with the filth you washed off your body.

and the water's going to get cold, soaking in it too long. Then you'll be stewing in cold filthy, grimy whatever you washed off of you stew.

yuck

gimme a shower over a bath any day

I mainly take showers mainly because they're efficient and quick.  :P

But I much prefer baths when I have the time  :lol:  I can just relax in my own little world for a while when I have a bath  :D

Shower person right here! Nothing like standing below a wave of water hitting your back from above. :D I don't particularly like baths because I hate it when you're in the bathtub for a long time and the water gets really cold. :/ Plus you're bathing in your own dirt, which I think is rather disgusting.