Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP antagonist would you want to punch?

ggg-2

Gilda is still one of the "villiains" in the show that have not returned for another attempt of an episode. I'm thinking maybe she was a one-off antaganist. Either way, I personally don't see Gilda ever changing if she even did come back, therefore I really would enjoy punching her in the face.

Probably the Flim Flam Brothers. They're some of my least favorite characters/antagonists on the show, so they seem the most punch-worthy to me. They do have a nice song though...

I would punch Tirek and hit him with different punches like uppercuts and thunder punches. A penalty for stealing magic.

Topped off with a nice roundhouse kick where the sun don't shine. Steal my favorite pony's magic and it's bucking go time!

well you asked for an opinion I don't know that I would punch anyone but the one that needs a good B-slapping is Chrysalis.

(Ignores all hate replys)

Sorry but all that work out the window because she lost focus.

Why all the hate for the Flim Flam brothers? In a way, they barely qualify as antagonists much less those worthy of a punch.

For me, it would be Trixie. I just didn't like her one bit after "Magic Duel". Tirek is bad but he didn't elicit the same feelings as she had. And I think Diamond Tiara is funny.

I would slug the ones that didn't get a real comeuppance. I guess the Flim Flam guys & the "Mean Fillies". That said, perhaps give them a good chewing-out would be more my thing rather than assault. I would tell the "Mean Fillies" & the Flim-Flams what for, that's for sure!

As for Gilda, well, she got humiliated at that party so that's enough for me....and the Flim-Flams did get run out of town in disgrace (and the Apples kept the farm).

I Guess Diamond & Silver...the "Mean Fillies"...would be the only real Karma Houdinis....but they're little pony children. I couldn't punch a small child.

(The 'Mean Fillies' are my collective term for Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon)