Did you like it?  

278 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

yeah, not bad that episode was, but the pacing at the end was kinda too fast, but other than that I'd said it was an enjoyable episode. But the song was not my cup of tea I'd say

Edited by ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny

The episode was okay

Not great but okay. I do like the resolution in the end. Since the castle just missed the memories and reserves from the library tree. So I'm glad that was established

• Brohoof 2

This season is being great so far. We are just 3 episodes in, but all of them were really good.

Hope to see that the rest of season stays on that level.

• Brohoof 1

I gladly accept the new canon of Bulk Biceps.  Note to self, don't get a massage from him.

I'll give it an 8/10. It was a really touching episode, and it was funny in places as well. My big problem with it was that it got really boring sometimes. If they had made it a bit more exciting or intriguing, this would have been an even better episode.

You sure it wasn't because this was a real slice-of-life episode?

• Brohoof 2

I'm giving this episode a 9/10. Although there were some scenes that dragged for a little too long, everybody's characterisation is top-notch. I especially love the conflict between all six and their friendship. The moral and the song were great as well.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie's Red and Blue Pancakes. They taste like..Equestria. Get it?

Oh gosh, I actually do get that.  Spot on reference, my man, kudos.

I just saw it and I thought it was pretty cool. I finally got more info on the castle. I liked the song and the ending was adorable too where the libraries roots are used with rupees, I wasn't expecting that. But does she also have and keep her books somewhere?

I believe that Rainbow Dash was the one who mentioned decorating her library at the end, so I assume so.

The roots of the Golden Oaks Library with gemstones containing memoirs of Twilight? Beautiful! :wub: And the name Golden Oaks Library was said onscreen 5 times; I counted. ;)

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 3

I gladly accept the new canon of Bulk Biceps. Note to self, don't get a massage from him.

You sure it wasn't because this was a real slice-of-life episode?

I agree. This was more spice of life than anything which we haven't gotten in a while.

Anyway wasn't Bulk Biceps Snowflake?

I don't really like what they did to Twilight's old library, it looks a bit weird now... :huh: But I liked their idea.

That was a good episode overall, I'd give it a 4/5. But I'm expecting some better episodes for this season...

• Brohoof 1

I'm giving this episode a 9/10. Although there were some scenes that dragged for a little too long, everybody's characterisation is top-notch. I especially love the conflict between all six and their friendship. The moral and the song were great as well.

Pretty much. I already mentioned that they listened to the characterization criticism season 4 got and fixed it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm very surprised about who written the episode too. Really, the people who have written this heartwarming episode were previously writers for the infamous Fanboy and Chum Chum! :o

• Brohoof 3

I agree. This was more spice of life than anything which we haven't gotten in a while.

Anyway wasn't Bulk Biceps Snowflake?

Snowflake and Roids Rage were a couple of fan names for him.  He was officially name Bulk Biceps in the episode Rainbow Falls.

Edited by Aura

The ending was what made the episode, the wood chandelier was really heart touching and the hug and all of it.  However it the rest just really doesn't stand out to much. I mean it's nothing bad but we've seen the whole "I do things my way and then realize I need to do it your way" thing in previous episode, but still nice to see the characters acting well together.  Not a bad start for the new writers.  

Overall very much like the other episode 3s we've gotten in the past, a good but not spectacular outing 

• Brohoof 1

I'm very surprised about who written the episode too. Really, the people who have written this heartwarming episode were previously writers for the infamous Fanboy and Chum Chum! :o

Maybe they were limited because of the creators of that show whose name shall not be mentioned ;-;

But yeah,this episode hit my feels on a good way. They deserve kudos.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one that considers this the definitive house?

img-3657482-1-MNm94tG.png

Yes, yes you are.  -_-  Now if you'll excuse, I need to call up the crew for the show "Hoarders" and sick them on you.  :please:

• Brohoof 3

Wait wait was, the writers wrote on THAT SHOW?

Well then, they clearly are better when writing on good shows.

• Brohoof 5

This was a pretty good episode and I certainly enjoyed watching it quite a bit.

There was some good moments for all of the mane 6 and even spike in this episode.

While some of it wasn't too exciting there were a few pretty funny jokes and and some good continuity call backs to make up for that as well as some nice heart to go along with that.

I enjoyed the song and found it to be nice and catchy and was one of my favorite parts of the episode.

The best part of the episode had to be the conclusion in the end because of how it reinforces just how close the mane 6 are as friends and had a nice moral about what home is and the memories you make with it and was quite touching actually.

It was OK but a little but of a let down, we were promised an emotional episode, we didn't get anything of the sort.

I agree, a sad song would have been better.
  • Brohoof 3

I thought they should definitely have made it a library from the get go. I didn't think they'd dig up the old library and use it as a chandelier. Good one, guys. I never saw that coming ^_^

• Brohoof 4