Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many ways can you whistle?

Henny Penny Benny

I’m not very good at whistling. I can whistle through a tiny gap in my teeth but not as well as I used to when the gap was wider. Regular whistling between pursed lips sounds terrible when I do it. I don’t even consider it whistling any more than the inadvertent whistling sound that comes from my nose when I have a dry booger up there somewhere. So I just don’t try anymore, as a service to those around me. I’m not a whistler.  

• Brohoof 1

I can whistle the normal way, and I'd say I'm actually quite decent at it (unlike with singing)! At least the melodies are recognizable. :P As for the loud whistle, I never learned to do that. And in all honesty, I don't care about that, as I find it very annoying – my ears hurt whenever someone makes that hideous noise. :unamused:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

The only way to whistle I can think of is through my mouth..unless you're thinking  of the other end.

• 4 months later...

Normal lips, U shaped tongue, and some kind of weird hands thingy that should more like an owl than a whistle. All of them are annoying! I use them only to be annoying, when I need to be annoying. :orly::blue_baloon:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I once had a guy tell me "you're gonna get drafted!" Perhaps, for the whistling choir my college had :P .

I was whistling epicly :wacko:

Edited by WWolf