Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am the REAL BronyDanceParty, and there is someone Impersonating me... Wut do?

BronyDanceParty

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums, BronyDanceParty!

I apologize about the impostor. He/She/It has been banished to the moon and won't be returning anytime soon; and I've taken away their username to give to you.

Please don't mind the "hero worship" ^_^ - it doesn't happen every day that a well-known YouTuber joins us, and we're all just really happy to have you here.

I hope you enjoy the site and everything we have to offer!

• Brohoof 9

This isn't a joke? This is the real guy?

That was unexpected. I thought this guy would be fake so I ignored this thread. But this is legit. Unbelievable...

Welcome to the forums, your PMVs are amazing! :D

Too bad sompony was impersonating you, but it seems to be squared away now!

Uhm, before this thread, I didn't even know who you were. Yet there's a massive fan gathering of yours in this thread rolling out the royal carpet. :o Suddenly I feel like I'm out of touch when it comes to ponies.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I bet you're glad that impostor fiasco is over with. I haven't got a clue why people do that. What can they gain?

Anyway, don't let that sour your opinion of this place. Seriously, this place rocks.

• Brohoof 1

You're not the only one who feels out of touch, Koop, though at least in my case I've seen one of your PMV's before, BronyDanceParty, the Beyond Her Garden one. It was absolutely brilliant.

Welcome to the forums! It really is a good place for the most part. Bad apples are rare.

Before reading this thread, I had no idea you existed.

I'd probably go and look at your Youtube videos, then.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

WAIT.

Are you sure that we haven't made a mistake and actually banished the real person, and this is the fake?

Like what someone earlier said, you can easily Photoshop an image to make text look like it actually is from the original picture. I did that once. I copied the characters from another place on the image, piece by piece, to form another word, making it seem as if it actually was in the original.

Then again, I could just be paranoid..

Ah well.

Edited by Luca

Before reading this thread, I had no idea you existed.

I'd probably go and look at your Youtube videos, then.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

WAIT.

Are you sure that we haven't made a mistake and actually banished the real person, and this is the fake?

Like what someone earlier said, you can easily Photoshop an image to make text look like it actually is from the original picture. I did that once. I copied the characters from another place on the image, piece by piece, to form another word, making it seem as if it actually was in the original.

Then again, I could just be paranoid..

Ah well.

We went to the video and saw the tag. He is as legit as legit can be :D

Hmm... I must be the only one who haven't heard about you. But I will surely check out some of your stuff :)

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, BronyDanceParty. I hope you'll have a nice time here.

Yea... I am the real BronyDanceParty... I don't know how to prove it. But apparently, I have an impostor on here...

OH I ALSO LIKE YOUR WEBSITE!!!

My mind just exploded from awesomeness !!!!!!

~

This is SO awesome!

Welcome !!!! :D

looks like we have an imposer in our hooves.... or used to have one...

anyways welcome to the best mlp forums out there, hope you have a long and enjoyable time here

I feel very stupid, but I have never heard of you >.>

Anyways, I like your PMVs :)

Welcome to MLP Forums!

Hmm... I must be the only one who haven't heard about you. But I will surely check out some of your stuff :)

Nope.jpg

welcome to the forums :D you will have a great time here! :)

(btw wub your pmv's)