Forum Paranoia

Sekr Gray

It has never been a good thing when I've seen a staff member has viewed my profile. Never.

Edit: case in point, the guy who jokes about banning just viewed me.

Edited by Red Cedar
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not concerned at all when a :maud: views my profile. If anything, I'm intrigued. :lol: I'm not honored by the visit anymore than with anyone else, because :maud: 's are just people too; nor am I fearful because I haven't done anything wrong. It's like driving within the speed limit and slowing down at the sight of a cop car; if you're not doing nothing wrong, just keep it moving. :P

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

I don't have any paranoia when mods and staffs coming over for a visit at my profile since some of them are my followers and friends. Now unless that person is  @Randimaxis, my RP boss, then maybe I should be concern :ButtercupLaugh:

:P

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

I don't have any paranoia when mods and staffs coming over for a visit at my profile since some of them are my followers and friends. Now unless that person is  @Randimaxis, my RP boss, then maybe I should be concern :ButtercupLaugh:

Randimaxis_Eye-vi.gif.8559f9c6106f8e6581514c27ee220ab6.gif

Why would eye

be of any concern

to you, Tibdee?

imageproxy.gif.12b4ebd5e9b5cf51cc5a354b22788174.gif

On 11/23/2015 at 5:38 PM, Sekr Gray said:

For most profiles on these forums, we can see who last visited the page. This includes all members and admins. So, does anybody else happen to get a little nervous/curious when they see an administrator looking at their profile?

Yes, especially ones that I have never seen before...

Like that Sir what's his name? And Madam Silverspoon ...? Well they are all blue! And they are scary!

I have heard that you get banned by default if you had 3 admins and 2 mods visiting your profile in the last minute :BornAgainBrony: Spread this rumor.

The staff and admins are ponies too, just like the rest of us. As long as you don’t give anyone a reason to administer discipline, all is good. 

But sometimes if I see ALL my recent visitors are admins and staff, I tend to wonder, "What'd I do?"

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...