Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use everypony in real life?

ASGARDIANBRONY

I do and those that know either acknowledge (other bronies or people who know I'm a fan of the show/have heard me use it) or join in. Those that haven't usually either ask or shake their heads, give me that "wthoof"look and then drop the whole subject. 

Nope. I don't even like the use of it on the show, let alone IRL. It's a funny gimmick, I guess, but not one that's very necessary because 'everybody' or 'everyone' is so general it applies to ponies as well as humans. We don't say 'everyhuman' either. G1 didn't do it either, which is probably the one thing about G1 I consider better than G4.

Most definitely not! I've never even used it here, because that doesn't make sense to me. You Bronies really don't make sense to me. lol

Sometimes it does slip out, especially when I re-watched an episode or have it on my brain. 

For context: not sure if this is common but I will go through phases by which I completely immerse myself in a specific franchise and it's one of the only things on my brain at that time and MLP is no exception.

• Brohoof 1

When I'm referring to ponies.

Perhaps anyBrony had ought to be a word.  No, never mind; I regretted that immediately.

To be honest, in my opinion it doesn't even suit for the show. It's still body. Like... why would you call a dragon a pony? Or a donkey? Or a buffalo or yak? 

Anydragon.  Anydonkey.  Anybuffalo.  Any yak...  Anyyak...  Anyak? xD