Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use everypony in real life?

ASGARDIANBRONY

Not really. I've let one slip every now and then, but I try not to. I don't want to annoy my friends, most of whom cannot stand MLP. The one Brony friend I have here isn't particularly invested in the fandom, and a couple are just casual viwers. I don't really have a reason to use Bronyspeak.

• Brohoof 1

I never verbally say it under any circumstances, really. I think it would make me look rather silly.

Edited by Lucid Dream
  • Brohoof 2

Not really.  I barley even use it on this site let alone anywhere else.

It just doesn't seem like something I want to use in everyday conversation.

Edited by cmarston1

No, actually i don't use everypony term in my environment because of my first language, he he :P  but i sometimes use this term in forums and i like to use it :) '''

I happened to use ''bronytalk'' a lot back then in 2012-2013, but after a while I came back to the normal speak. I still use ''everypony, anypony, holy celestia, etc.'' when I'm around MLP communities tho, but less often.

Edited by Tonyan

It's slipped out on a couple occassions. Though both times I was singing along to some music and I changed 'everybody' to 'everypony', though not on purpose. There have been a couple other times, and one of those I was in public. Thankfully everyone heard me, so I got to really test out my smart-assery then. It ended well. Well, for me anyways. Everyone else just went home with their mouths gaping, a large burn on their arms, and their ass in their hands.