Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Birthday! Here's Your Pony!

Swit Swat

So, first of all, let me tell you when this story was told. I was in my 5th period Math class on April 23, 2012. My teacher's name is Mrs. Faber. She's a really funny teacher and practically jokes around everyday. But that day was the most "Pony" I've ever heard coming from a teacher's mouth. Be aware that this is a true story. So, the story she told us goes like this:

My teacher was with her son one day and she heard about a random kid's birthday party. She told her son that they should go. Her son DIDN'T want to go because in his opinion, he thought the kid was really weird. My teacher didn't want to hear excuses and so they went.

They bought the kid some sort of Beyblade or something as his birthday present. When they arrived, all seemed good.

When it was time to open the presents, the kid got to it. (Oh, and be aware the this kid was about 8 at the time). So moving on... When he opened the Beyblade that my teacher and her son got him, he wasn't too excited. He put it too the side and then opened another present...

When he opened the present, he found a RAINBOW DASH. Well, the kid completely lost it...

"OMG! OMG! IT'S RAINBOW DASH! YES! YES!"

So, now that you've heard this story... what do you think? What's your opinion about this? Did he overreact? Was he dumb for wanting to play with it? Leave your comments below!

• Brohoof 6

Lucky kid, how did he get his parents (or another party guest) to buy it for him?

Who knows? But, in my opinion, I wouldn't get to excited if a party guest bought my a pony that I'm supposed to brush with a comb. I understand liking the show... But playing with them... that's just too far. :3

Who knows? But, in my opinion, I wouldn't get to excited if a party guest bought my a pony that I'm supposed to brush with a comb. I understand liking the show... But playing with them... that's just too far. :3

Are you crazy? I feel much too manly when I brush their mane! But I actually do like the merch x)

Also, I would have been excited too, maybe not "beserk", but excited :)

• Brohoof 3

Which is why you ask for money. :)

And then buy ponies with the money.

A pastel colored pony with a brushable mane and tail is every bit girly, but if I'm not mistaken, most bronies don't care.

And I'm pretty sure it isn't going too far.

Clopping is where the line is, as far as I know. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

What ya gotta do now is ask your teacher after class how much she knows or has heard about the show. That's the true RD test of awesomeness.

• Brohoof 1

I am really glad you clarified that!

:lol:

Hehe yeah, didn't want anypony to think I knew what I got for my birthday lol, I opened the gift wrapping, to find the Fluttershy figurine, but left it alone in it's sealed original box. :P

• Brohoof 1

Hehe yeah, didn't want anypony to think I knew what I got for my birthday lol, I opened the gift wrapping, to find the Fluttershy figurine, but left it alone in it's sealed original box. :P

I had some really strange "Cupcake" thoughts over your original post about not opening Fluttershy!

I would have been flippin' if someone got me a Beyblade! I still got those old ones from like 10 years ago man...

I would be disappointed if I recieved a Rainbow Dash...Any other pony would have been acceptable.

I would have been flippin' if someone got me a Beyblade! I still got those old ones from like 10 years ago man...

I would be disappointed if I recieved a Rainbow Dash...Any other pony would have been acceptable.

And why is that?

And why is that?

I would be flipping out if I got a Beyblade from the nostalgia and I would be disappointed in getting Rainbow Dash because she is my least favorite of the mane 6.

Any young kid who is a major fan of something they love would flip out over anything related to it! I think he was pretty lucky to get a Rainbow Dash toy.

• Brohoof 1

I say the kid was right to get excited over the thing he really wanted. C'mon beyblades are just tops.

I for one welcome the mini Brony to the herd. I do feel a little bad for the teacher if she felt her gift wasn't liked by him but I have recieved some presents that just plain bored me and some that scared me but I was always calm in opening presents unless it was something I was vying and begging my parents for, for months.

Like: I once recieved stuff from Build-A-Bear workshop when I turned eight. Fluff, a tiny toy heart in a box with gift cards and a bear that is being stitched together on the front.

I was freaked out for days until I saw a commercial for it. Some kids just have different reactions.

I say the kid was right to get excited over the thing he really wanted. C'mon beyblades are just tops.

I for one welcome the mini Brony to the herd. I do feel a little bad for the teacher if she felt her gift wasn't liked by him but I have recieved some presents that just plain bored me and some that scared me but I was always calm in opening presents unless it was something I was vying and begging my parents for, for months.

Like: I once recieved stuff from Build-A-Bear workshop when I turned eight. Fluff, a tiny toy heart in a box with gift cards and a bear that is being stitched together on the front.

I was freaked out for days until I saw a commercial for it. Some kids just have different reactions.

• Brohoof 1

Tons of bronies get the toys, doesn't mean they play with it.

• Brohoof 1