Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Confirmed for Spring + Information on Princess Flurry Heart

Zerbu

She's cute, her name reminds me of a Care Bear and I'm glad they didn't give her those Creepy,Black Coraline Eyes. Not digging her toy, but I'd like to pick up her playset.

I also really like her wings.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

I suspect sometime in May like last season.

And we pretty much saw this coming. How could one not?

Though I'd  been wondering if they'd stick with Skyla or go for someone new. Now we know (and knowing is half the battle!)

I just hope no baby shower initiations were sent to the Villains...

I am expecting a May premiere date. That's is my guess. 

As for the foal, I do think her being born as an Alicorn is...incredibly odd. So far we have only known ponies earning that right and even if Luna and Celestia were born as such, they are clearly special cases ,with the whole controlling the sun and moon thing. So I am endlessly wondering what this all means. Clearly there is some shock factor to the characters expressions and that makes wonder, why? 

I am willing to give it all a chance for sure, as Flurry's design is friggin' adorable and I love that they went with regular eyes with this one. They look soooo much better to me. Maybe that is an ALicorn trait as well, non-creepy baby eyes. XD Honestly, I haven't seen much anger over this kind of thing, I think the fandom is overall okay with it, but many have questions, like I do. 

I am expecting a May premiere date. That's is my guess. 

As for the foal, I do think her being born as an Alicorn is...incredibly odd. So far we have only known ponies earning that right and even if Luna and Celestia were born as such, they are clearly special cases ,with the whole controlling the sun and moon thing. So I am endlessly wondering what this all means. Clearly there is some shock factor to the characters expressions and that makes wonder, why? 

I am willing to give it all a chance for sure, as Flurry's design is friggin' adorable and I love that they went with regular eyes with this one. They look soooo much better to me. Maybe that is an ALicorn trait as well, non-creepy baby eyes. XD Honestly, I haven't seen much anger over this kind of thing, I think the fandom is overall okay with it, but many have questions, like I do. 

I had a major problem with it until I just read the Journal of the Two Sisters- which states that Celestia and Luna are from a group of Alicorns. But those two were unique, even though other Alicorns existed. They were destined to have a connection with the Tree of Harmony, which puts them above other Alicorns, along with Twilight and Cadence.

That said, born Alicorn exist, and have existed.

However, her wings, horn, and eyes are abnormally large- and I think something might be wrong. Celestia and Luna also look concerned.

My hope is that either A) something is wrong with her or B) she is not anything special. Just a normal alicorn with no significance. Preferably the first one.

I've lost a lot of interest in My Little Pony since the middle of season 5, and if season 6 doesn't reel me back in, not sure what I would do. I'll still be in the fandom but I hope I'll be able to watch all of the episodes on time and not miss them this time around. 

This Alicorn foal, not sure how I feel about her. But, I guess I'll just have to wait and watch the episode when it comes out to see what she's like?  :P

Edited by Amethyst~
  • Brohoof 1

I've lost a lot of interest in My Little Pony since the middle of season 5, and if season 6 doesn't reel me back in, not sure what I would do. I'll still be in the fandom but I hope I'll be able to watch all of the episodes on time and not miss them this time around. 

This Alicorn foal, not sure how I feel about her. But, I guess I'll just have to wait and watch the episode when it comes out to see what she's like?  :P

Knowing how Season 5 turned out, they're not going to use Flurry Heart very well and much of what's going to happen is going to be anti-climactic and lukewarm.

Knowing how Season 5 turned out, they're not going to use Flurry Heart very well and much of what's going to happen is going to be anti-climactic and lukewarm.

I disagree with you completely, this show still has a lot of energy left, you should be impressed this show has lasted as long as it has.

• Brohoof 2

I disagree with you completely, this show still has a lot of energy left, you should be impressed this show has lasted as long as it has.

Nahh lasting long and being good are two different things.

Hasbro makes money out of this, that's it. 

Considering that Crystal Empire is Crystal Tokyo. Cadance is Neo-Queen Serenity. Shining Armor is King Endymion. Crystal Heart is the Silver Crystal. Flurry Heart is Chibi-usa. King Sombra is Wiseman/Death Phantom.

Come on Black Lady.

Nahh lasting long and being good are two different things.

Hasbro makes money out of this, that's it. 

If they do any kind of repeat plot with this dumb Princess, I'm officially declaring Seasonal Rot. Until the opener, I'm holding my horses, and checking my doubts. But if I see any kind of rehashing, or Mary Sueness, or overdone trope, it's official that this show is starting to go.

The clip gives me hope that the writers are planning on doing something fresh- with how concerned Tia and Luna are. God willing, there is a catch to this clip that we haven't seen yet.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Flurry Heart scares me just a bit. I mean- generally, ponies work towards the status of Alicornhood. They are not just born as Alicorns. Plus- she is just disproportionate, and I'm not a huge fan of her design. The Royal Sisters also look quite grave.

Anyway, I'm hoping the writers do something good with her. I really hope she doesn't just become another background character. However, it looks like there is something to this clip that wasn't shown. The writers don't usually just give things like that away.

Oh, hell. I was hoping season 6 wouldn't start until autumn. I'm not ready for it yet.

And I'm not fussed either way about the new alicorn. They could add a dozen alicorn princesses and I wouldn't give a damn.

I like Flurry Heart's design, though it is strange that she is born an Alicorn. I actually like the idea of another Alicorn. I don't think five is too many. I am just confused about her being born one, so hopefully season 6 will explain that.

Edited by Namae