Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Confirmed for Spring + Information on Princess Flurry Heart

Zerbu

Does anyone see Starlight in the new clip? Because I sure don't.  :D

I do believe the question of whether she'll be the mane seventh or not has just been answered. If Starlight was indeed a main character, there would be no reason whatsoever for her not to be present at such event where Twilight meets her new niece. 

Edited by Cleverclover
  • Brohoof 4

Reaction of the fandom:

Now, when it comes to me, i am neutral about it. If the story and characters are fun in the opener, i can't really complain

There are no bad ideas. Just bad executions.

• Brohoof 3

Personally, I am neutral on the fact that princess Flurry Heart is an alicorn. Outside of having a design that I like, there's not enough known for me to truly get invested. But I will give it time.

Not to go offtopic, but i love you guys for staying mostly neutral, instead of going into full doom and gloom mode. :)

• Brohoof 7

If Starlight was indeed a main character, there would be no reason whatsoever for her not to be present at such event where Twilight meets her new niece. 

Spike is also absent, so she just may be on his and the CMC level of importance instead of being mane six level. We won't know until we know if she's sticking around Ponyville or going back to Our Town to live, or get an idea of how many focus episodes she gets like how Discord still gets a couple each season.

Edited by Marimo

*ouch* Not a very big fan of Flurry Heart's design. Proportionally, the eyes and wings are way too huge and make her less cute and more cringeworthy. The previous baby designs work far better in the cute factor (especially AJ). In addition, that really bright streak of cyan in her hair really clashes with the pink and purple, making it really uncomfortable to the eyes.

Does it mean the episode itself will be bad? No. But I'm a little worried about how it impacts SA's and Cadance's characterizations. So far, both of them are less like characters and more like caricatures. Hopefully, their characterizations won't be sacrificed in favor of putting a baby in the canon.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 4

*ouch* Not a very big fan of Flurry Heart's design. Proportionally, the eyes and wings are way too huge and make her less cute and more cringeworthy. The previous baby designs work far better in the cute factor (especially AJ). In addition, that really bright streak of cyan in her hair really clashes with the pink and purple, making it really uncomfortable to the eyes.

Does it mean the episode itself will be bad? No. But I'm a little worried about how it impacts SA's and Cadance's characterizations. So far, both of them are less like characters and more like caricatures. Hopefully, their characterizations won't be sacrificed in favor of putting a baby in the canon.

2975d7.pngJust again, Hasbro maybe is out of ideas, but it's doesn't mean that episode will be bad, but.... It's depend on episode in all.

As a big fan of Disney, i hope for only one thing.

sig-4350027.Dumbo_3.gif

I hope that this Episode has atleast ONE Dumbo joke. :P

• Brohoof 4

2975d7.pngJust again, Hasbro maybe is out of ideas, but it's doesn't mean that episode will be bad, but.... It's depend on episode in all.

We don't know for sure if Hasbro is truly running out of ideas or not. I mean, we were expecting the baby at some point in season six. So she herself (or the fact that she's an alicorn) didn't come out of the blue. The design, though, really bothers me outside the annoying blue streak. Her whole comes across as "she's special, because she's not like the other babies."

• Brohoof 1

We don't know for sure if Hasbro is truly running out of ideas or not. I mean, we were expecting the baby at some point in season six. So she herself (or the fact that she's an alicorn) didn't come out of the blue. The design, though, really bothers me outside the annoying blue streak. Her whole comes across as "she's special, because she's not like the other babies."

afb481.pngAs i heard, season 6 will be last season. Season 7 script is gone. It's can be possible beacause in all previous seasons there was a lot's of pony stories, so now it's time for Equestria origin stories and grand finale in the movie ^_^. Edited by IvaCatheriaNoid

sig-4350051.afb481.pngAs i heard, season 6 will be last season. Season 7 script is gone. It's can be possible beacause in all previous seasons there was a lot's of pony stories, so now it's time for Equestria origin stories and grand finale in the movie ^_^.

Where did you hear that? Was it from an official source, or just some random rumour?

• Brohoof 1

sig-4350051.afb481.pngAs i heard, season 6 will be last season. Season 7 script is gone. It's can be possible beacause in all previous seasons there was a lot's of pony stories, so now it's time for Equestria origin stories and grand finale in the movie ^_^.

Nobody really knows for sure if season six is the last one for the show. It's all speculation now. We have confirmation that it'll debut sometimes this spring. If the way it's laid out is similar to last year, then season six will end sometime in November or December. Then you could have a twenty-six- or thirteen-episode season seven.

• Brohoof 1

Nobody really knows for sure if season six is the last one for the show. It's all speculation now. We have confirmation that it'll debut sometimes this spring. If the way it's laid out is similar to last year, then season six will end sometime in November or December. Then you could have a twenty-six- or thirteen-episode season seven.

f2339f.pngYay, because that's Hasbro. But if in season 6 they will tell more abut Equestria origing and stories, what they will show in season 7?.. Somethig like behind the equestria?.

By now you can speak of the fourth pony race. So many alicorns. If this baby wouldnt have blue eyes, i would say Starlight Glimmer. This would be shocking indeed lol

• Brohoof 1

It’s an alicorn and I ain’t even mad. Let us hope we get more alicorn lore now that the whole place is teeming with them.

Feelsgoodman: No Starlight Glimmer

Feelsbadman: No Spike … Perhaps he’s waiting somewhere alongside Twilight’s parents. I want to believe.

Huh, I almost forgot: LARSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Ehh, I can't say I'm too excited about this, honestly. Not only is Flurry Heart introduced so late in the series, but Cadance and Shining Armor are characters with a lot of tapped potential, but all of it is wasted since the show gives them little to no obstacles to face. I mean, Flurry Heart could potentially be something that Cadance and Shining will have to deal with soon, but knowing what they have done within the show, I get a feeling that they'll be flawless parents. That, and I find Flurry Heart to be ugly. I'm biased with this opinion though, because I don't like actual babies.

However, I am most certainly not angry about the decision. Far too many people tend to over-exaggerate the reactions of alicorns within the fandom, but is there any point to constantly pointing this out? It's almost three years since the release of MMC and the fandom is more relaxed than it was in 2013, so I believe that at worst, Flurry Heart's debut will get reactions of "Eh, I don't like it, but that's how the character is written."

• Brohoof 5

OMG! A first born Alicorn on screen! :o  Everything Twilight has done to archieve that alicornhood, and now i witness an alicornhood by birth...  :confused: I dont know what i feel right now. This will be a controversial decision that may divide the fandom again  :blink: . The flame is coming, someone will make a fuss about that. 

• Brohoof 1