Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you use pony avatar in other forums?

PiratePony

On other MLP forums, I do. And on one cartoon forum I use an avatar of Pinkie Pie playing the trombone. =P On other forums, no.

I have a Youtube channel combined with Twitter and Tumblr, and yet this is a completely separate life for me. I don't even use this name outside of here.

I would like to use a pony avatar on here, once I've got the one I want although I'm not exactly sure what that is yet.

Since you're talking about forums, I suppose that leaves out Twitter and Skype (both being alt accounts specifically for brony stuff).

I tried that once but I haven't felt comfortable about it so I switched it back.

Now I'm thinking about having a non-pony avatar here...

I tend to use the same set of avatars everywhere, but in that set are avatars from long before MLP:FiM started up. The ones I use here are specifically made for this forum. I built them because I felt my regular avatars (A wolfman in a kilt playing a harp, a werewolf dark superhero, and myself in a Cernunnos outfit) weren't really appropriate *here*. So I built the tan-and-purple pony picture just to fill that space.

So now that avatar is in the set, and I have used it elsewhere such as Skype.

• 2 weeks later...

I use pony avatars basically everywhere but here. I figure everyone on MLP Forums knows I like MLP, so the anime avatars I use here shows my other interests. Most everywhere else, I use my OC.

I have Pony Icons on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr and New Bowserclan Forum.

However, i dont have Pony Icons on Forumla, SuperHeroHype and Superman Fan Forum.

So i guess, it really depends.  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

No, I'm not super crazy about MLP so it stands to reason that I'd use something more relevant. There are so many artistically wondrous things out there that I'd love to show next to my name!

• Brohoof 1