Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you use pony avatar in other forums?

PiratePony

Nope, because I'm not active anywhere else. I still chime in from time to time on one of the astronomy forums, but I use a space related avatar there.  

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I never use pony avatar other then Princess luna here. Outside mlpf, I don't either. 

No, I don't... I don't even use the same username on most forums I visit, and I don't talk much about MLP elsewhere (I doubt many would be interested). :please: For the same reason, I don't see a reason to use a pony avatar either.

To be honest, I don't even visit other forums that much these days, and on most of them, I'm too lazy and unimaginative to use any avatar. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 5

• 1 month later...

I used to have a pony profile picture for a good three to four years on my Instagram account until my friends pressured me to remove it.

Edited by Cyandashie

I have my Fluttershy avatar on my deviantart and here is my Discord avatar:

DraconnequsAv.png.94b80da6b9fb35721a8ba9d86cb975d9.png

2 hours ago, Cyandashie said:

I used to have a pony profile picture for a good three to four years on my Instagram account until my friends pressured me to remove it.

I forgot I have Twilight for my Facebook pic, but I don't use Facebook anymore ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Wherever I use this nickname I use my current avatar (Princess Celestia's cutie mark). Though only fans of the show would know that's it's pony-related. I also use it on Discus (mostly for Equestria Daily) and Youtube.

never have used a pony profile picture and probably never will

i used to have discord and gilda as my profile pictures but not for long. now my profile pictures are just either rem (best girl in re:zero) or natsuki (best girl in ddlc)

• 1 year later...