Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you use pony avatar in other forums?

PiratePony

• 3 weeks later...

I use random avatars depending on what I'm currently into everywhere. So yes sometimes I use pony avatars elsewhere. At the moment pretty much all of my avatars are Carl Grimes, though.

Only on here and Steam, I don't know why you would use it as your facebook dp or youtube dp or anything....unless you like getting bashed for being a brony.

Nah. I usually have the profile picture I feel like having on each site. Which usually doesn't happen to be MLP.

While, on these forums it's quite natural for me to have an MLP icon... Also, I love ponies and I'm happy that I'm free to use my MLP pictures on here. However, I tend to get bored of them quickly and change them... Leading to an OVERFLOW of MLP icons on my computer. Too lazy to erase them.

Edited by darkwingmare

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the time.

Though, there are a few forums where i am totally different, especially in wrestling forums.

(edited)

Yup! Pretty much all of the forums I use I have (or had at one time) a pony avatar.

I have (or had) one on these forums or sites:

Edited by Elemental Fluttershy

Nah. Unfortunate as it is, I've found that that's a great way to have your opinions immediately disregarded.

I've tested this too. I spent one week in YouTube comments with a pony avatar and received a majority of "Fuck off Brony." The next week I set my profile picture as Hitler and most everyone was more than happy to engage with me.

Make of that what you will.

(edited)

Yes, Steam Forums and my Virtual Airlines forum I use it. Youtube I have just been too lazy to change though. Most don't give a shit, give a proper argument if they say something(Call them out and leave the matter be after that and there is no issue).

Edited by Guardsman Moondancer

Hmm, I was actually thinking about that a few days ago. :P I use the same avatar here, on Skype and on dA, but mostly random avatars in other places, usually either relevant to the theme of the forums (like ponies in a pony forum), or something that looks silly and/or cute. :icwudt:

• 3 years later...

I avoid using pony avatars on other forums and sites, as bad experiences have lead me to believe that not everyone out there is that accepting.