Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there any one that likes the night more then the day?

Luna 831

Night all the way for me. I play piano on my phone, and it just makes the experience of star gazing so much more excellent. I love just looking up, and staring at the Moon. It is so calming.

I've found my preference shifting since i moved to a city. When i lived in a small village i preferred daytime as it was very peaceful and had the advantage of sunshine (Being England that sunshine lasted an average of 1 hour a year). But now that i live in a city, the daytime is still nice but night is amazing, riding my motorbike around at night feeling like im the last person on earth is an awesome contrast to the city traffic. :D

I'm fully up at weekend nights. I agree that there's more eagerness in the night.

This I just feel more energy at night like going night camping.

This I just feel more energy at night like going night camping.

Me too, I've always wanted to go night camping someday (somenight, actually). I really hope some of my friends would like the idea as well.

I used to like the night more than day...But I think I preferred the night in games, and anime, and cartoons more. The city I live in is scary at night with creepy people.

(edited)

I'm pretty much nocturnal these days.

That actually came about when I used to have dial-up Internet access. During the night, I could go online whenever I wanted to without having to worry about phone calls or anyone else needing to go online.

Nowadays, I don't need to do that any more, but the habit stuck anyway. It's probably terrible for me, but my health is already a mess, so staying up late is probably the least of my problems. I do at least take a lot of vitamin D to offset the lack of sunlight.

There's only one thing I dislike about the nighttime... all of the huge flying roaches come out of the woodwork, and it's not fun when one of those lands on your face.

Edited by Detritus

Yeah, because people can more easily kill you in the middle of the night, when no one's there to see it.

No but seriously, it depends on where I am. If I'm in the middle of the forest, maybe I'd prefer the daylight. If I'm in the middle of a field and can therefore watch all the amazing stars in the milky way, then, yes, the dark of the night is very pleasant. Also, I need it to sleep.

The night is way better than the day in ever way, shape, and form. The day is freaking bright because of that damn sun. And that sun is the only star we get to see during the day, the night has thousands! We can look for constellations, and the night stars are way prettier than the sun. The day is super hot during certain seasons and during the seasons the night is comfortably cool. During the night, people are often asleep so the night can leave you alone and by yourself, and I personally think that loneliness is the most peaceful thing man can have. I wish I were still human but nocturnal.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Since I'm much of a night owl, I surely can say that I prefer the night.

Sure, daytime is great, mainly in the afternoon when I have some kind of energy to do things, but night time has that symbolism for me that is undeniable.

In the night, I feel much more within myself in the things I do and overall it feels so calm. Unless I'm tired as hell, then I have to go to sleep.

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

I greatly prefer the night. I'm an introvert, so the calm tranquility of having no one around is soothing to me. My body does not react well to heat as I can get both heat rashes and exhaustion, so the coolness of night is also preferable. And I'm supposed to stay out of the sun, so walks during the day? Sometimes, with plenty of sunscreen. Walks at night? Always!

• Brohoof 1

I work nights, and hate bright sunny days... But in reality, I'm totally a day person. I hate working nights. I despise it so much.

Of course, nights are cooler and they don't blind me.. but really part of that could be solved by moving somewhere where the climate is colder, so I might enjoy the weather during the day for once.

I love the beauty and serenity of a silent, starry night. Unfortunately, it's often spoiled by unsavory characters that like to prowl around just being general troublemakers, usually with alcohol involved. post-30925-0-49393200-1463155568.png

• Brohoof 1

I generally enjoy the night because of the calm and soothing atmosphere along with the peace and quiet. I'm also generally more active and awake during the night than I am during the daytime. Also, considering where I live, the daytime is just too humid and it sucks the energy out of me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am more of an afternoon kind of person myself.

I am not really all that active in the early morning, and I don't like to stay up very late at night.

Edited by cmarston1