Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there any one that likes the night more then the day?

Luna 831

Is there any pony that likes night more then the day. For example you have night fishing ,night sporting events,night walks on summer,night life.

• Brohoof 6

I certainly find the Night more interesting and sometimes even more beautiful to look at.

Almost everything looks more mysterious in Darkness and i really like Night Drives.

Like just, driving around with a Car at Night and looking at everything.

Or go into a Forest at Night, with Flashlights.

I think, when its dark, the World looks more interesting and fascinating.  :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I used to like the night more than the day.  Though that was back when I felt more depressed and lonely and I was able to spend time by myself I suppose.  But now I like being out and about doing things during the day  :squee:

Edited by shy0wl
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

nope.

the day is just so much more flexible.

that said, some of the most magical moments of my life could ONLY happen during the night:

• watching the northern lights
  • glow in the dark ultimate frisbee.  we bought LED frisbees and LED headbands (red for one team, green for the other), and played every week.
  • dog sled ride through the woods on a clear moonless night with the brightest stars I've ever seen.

I live in a big city now, and would probably have to drive at least 3 hours away to escape the light polution.  eh.

Edited by weesh
  • Brohoof 4

Yes! I've always been fond of the nighttime and its beauty and silence. Watching the starry skies, outside or not, cheers me up almost every time. There's just this little something that makes nights so appealing to me. Might be that I consider nights cozy.

I definitely prefer the night to the day. When I don't have work or school, I'm pretty much nocturnal. I love staying up late to do artwork because I feel more creative during the evening. I also take a lot of midnight (or later) walks with my dog lol

• Brohoof 1

The one thing about night that I don't like is that many businesses are of course closed, but other than that, I prefer night to day quite a lot. It is far more tranquil. Going on a long walk during the night is quite relaxing. :)

• Brohoof 1

Going on a long walk during the night is quite relaxing. :)

I agree! For the couple of times I've done so, they've been wonderful. I can't help but adore the nightly atmosphere. In my opinion it's even more wonderful when I have someone to walk with.

I like driving during the nights, although I also like it during the day. The night makes it feel somehow different in a good way, no traffic just yeah special. Still I'm also a bit of a nocturnal I feel like I'm more active during the night. Yet I can't say I really like the night more then the day, both have a lot of good qualities to them. I really can't decide between the two.  :P 

• Brohoof 2

I have always enjoyed the dark starry nights and wondering about my future, during the day I just never feel full of energy at all.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the night over day for similar reasons as to why I prefer winter. They're more relaxing, they're much prettier, they're quieter and they give me a reason to stay inside.

I prefer the night to the day because i actually feel more lively and energetic during nighttime. I think clearer, react faster, and am generally in a higher mood too. Sadly, i rarely get to experience nighttime to the extent I would like to because of my work.

(edited)

I prefer the night over the day myself. Although I don't often get the chance to stay up late because of school, I feel more energetic and "motivated" during nighttime, plus I feel like towns simply look more beautiful with all the business' lights on in that span of time before they close. I'm generally more of a night owl, so yeah.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have been liking the night more because it is cool. And isn't hot and bright and sunny all the time.  I like it sunny out but at a reasonable temperature to function.  I am the kind of a person who would really enjoy living in seatle ill say that much

Edited by alpinefroggy

I absolutely adore the night time, especially since it's really really hot here in Australia during the middle of the day. The night is also when I do most of my thinking, so it's kinda of like.....a time just for myself...kinda....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Although I am more fond of the nighttime than day, there are some disadvantages that I face every night, which includes feeling tired from a long day, chilling winds and overall cold temperature, and not being able to go to particular stores that are only opened during the day.

Edited by Cryatha

hell freaking yes! sometimes during winter, I had to get up very early for work, and unlike my coworkers, I simply loved it. on 4am in the morning, the streets are completely empty, it's comfortably cold (there is something special about night-cold), and...how can I put it...there is a certain smell about the night which I really love. I can't quite name it since I have nothing to compare it to, but do you guys maybe know what I mean?

There's just this little something that makes nights so appealing to me. Might be that I consider nights cozy.

a little something. that pretty much nails it :D

I am also not much of a day-guy. I have a very pale skin (which I worked hard for!), and it only takes me a few minutes out in the light to get a sunburn. also, I just don't feel comfortable when the sun is warming up my face. it just feels so...weird, like I'd melt. and I also get a headache from bright lights sometimes.

therefore: NIGHTTIME IT IS! a shame that we bronies were not around Equestria 1000 years ago...we surely would've made Luna feel appreciated :D

• Brohoof 1

I vastly prefer night to day. I used to do all my living at night and managed to go without seeing sunlight for weeks at a time. After a while I got very pale and burned easily in the sun but it was worth it. 

The night is vastly more beautiful than day. It's cooler, prettier, and less crowded. I always used to call it 'my own private day' and when I can manage it, it still is.  :orly:

• Brohoof 5

I do love the nighttime, and I used to definitely love it more than daytime, but I'm not so sure anymore.  I just wish I never had to sleep so I could fully enjoy both.  I love going outside in the daytime, I like being active out there.  However, there's something very... magical about being up alone in the night, doing whatever I want with no one to disrupt me.  It's really amazing.  But I think I like day and night equally now.

I kind of like both the day and the night equally, but the particular thing I enjoy about night time is how it feels so calm and relaxing. I really like it when there's a clear night sky so I can just chill out and stare at the moon and the stars whilst wondering what's out there in the depths of space :)

• Brohoof 1