Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane 6 pony can you relate to the most?

VeroxVitrus

What I'm saying is, which pony does your personality match with?

For me, I would say Twilight Sparkle because we think the same way. Twilight loves to study and learn, the same could be said for me because my personality type is INTJ (if you do not know what INTJ means, google it)

(edited)

For me it's a balance with Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy

I can relate with Twilight Sparkle because were both the nerdy type and we were somehow both socially awkward at one point of our lives.

I can also relate with Fluttershy because it's hard for both of us to get the things out of our minds and were both calm and reserved somehow.

i'd say though that I can relate the most with Twi, because the nerdy caracteristic is something that is really a big part of me in my everyday's life.

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

My personality is very probably closest to Fluttershy's, because I'm really shy and I tend to get scared over the smallest things sometimes. But if there's the absolute need, I can also be tough, just like Fluttershy is in some episodes. But we both have kind and gentle personalities.

(edited)

My personality would have to be a mix between Twilight and Pinkie. I like reading,  learning and trying new things. I also like to get people to laugh and smile and I can be very hyper and random at times.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy - She's probably my closest match thanks to my shyness and anxiety issues. I'm also very tolerant and can co-exist peacefully with most people.

As for the others...

Twilight - I can be a bit of a nerd like she is.

Pinkie - I have a random sense of humor.

Rainbow Dash - She's been shown to be a bit lazy and inattentive. I also have trouble with that.

Applejack - Like her, I have trouble accepting help from others.

Rarity - She tends to freak out a lot over trivial things. I do this too, except I do it internally and without much visible drama.

As an extension, here's how I differ from them...

Fluttershy - I'm not anywhere near as kind as she is, and while I do like animals, I prefer to observe them from a distance rather than interact with them.

Twilight - I'm a chronic under-achiever.

Pinkie - I have very low energy levels.

Rainbow Dash - I've no interest in athletics nor any athletic skill to speak of. I'm also about as "un-awesome" as I can possibly be.

Applejack - I'm a slacker.

Rarity - I have zero interest in fashion or high society.

Edited by Detritus

Rainbow Dash- our personality are pretty much the same, except that im not all that lazy *cough*. But it's also a close tie between Twilight as well, (I enjoy reading, and things being organized.) Not to mention I'm also a but nerdy :)

My personality would be closest to Twilight; I'm an INTP, I enjoy learning and studying, and I always try to apply logic to everything. I guess we're different in that Twilight is more orderly and conventional, while I tend to be more spontaneous.

I do, however, have a Pinkie side that occasionally leaks out when I'm really hyper or happy. hahaha... I can get really crazy, laughing at everything, speaking in non-sequiturs, and pulling random pranks, albeit it's a very uncommon phenomenon. :P

I would say I'm also a bit like Fluttershy in my interactions with other people (either with strangers or with large groups/crowds); I can be very unassertive and shy.

As for Rainbow Dash, I do have my occasional pranks or crazy stunts, but outside of that I don't think we're very much alike.

Rarity speaks with a Trans-atlantic accent, which I occasionally do either to myself or as a joke. Other than that, no real similarities.

And Applejack, I don't think we have many similarities either.

Probably Fluttershy, as I am shy too. I am not social, and try not to stand out. I am also apoligetic about many things that I shouldn't be, I'm not sure. She is a lot like me though, which might be why I like her.

I'd definitely be a mix of Pinkie & Fluttershy, It just depends on the situation but most of the time I'm extremely shy and introvert, but once someone knows me a little better boy get ready for party cannons  :lol:

I feel like I'm a touch of all the ponies, but I would best fit as a mix of Twilight and Rarity. I'm a complete bookworm like Twilight and am really focused on my studies, but I'm very much like Rarity in that I'm trying to live off my art. Rarity is a creative, and above all else, I am as well. Rarity takes such pride in her work and understands the art world the way I do. I think I lead more toward being like Rarity, but there is definitely a Twilight streak in me as well :)

I can definitely relate to Fluttershy. Like, a LOT. 

I always have to repeat myself in a conversation, due to being too quiet, I'm always nervous, and extremely socially awkward, I always keep out of the way from others, you get the idea, I'm shy. 

After Fluttershy I'd most likely go with Twilight. I'm kind of nerdy, I'm always studying, I read a lot, and I immediately have to look something up if I'm unsure of it... Oh yeah, and I probably have OCD, and Twilight definitely does. 

... I dunno how to end this. This is the second time I've ever posted anything on a forum... Sorry. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you people care? seriously why is it SO IMPORTANT to personally relate to a character for some people?

I mean I'll answer, it's Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy.... and of those 3 only Applejack is in my top 3, it's just irrelevant to me. I care far more about who I find compelling, entertaining and well written than who's like me.

(edited)

I am very much like Twilight, for the fact that I live for my books (don't come near them), and try to apply logic to everything. Even things that are beyond logic. I am also an over-achiever. Time to rate by percentages!

Twilight: 95%

Fluttershy: 3%

Pinkie Pie: 2%

Applejack: 0%

Rarity: 0%

Rainbow Dash: 0%

Learning about the universe's laws is my life goal.

Edited by QuantumSparkle

I'd say it's a pretty big combination of pinkie pie and Fluttershy with a small serving of dash thrown in there.

Fluttershy: I am extremely shy and love animals. I tend to get upset really easily as well.

Pinkie pie: once you really get to know me however, I will do just about anything to make you laugh and/or smile.

Rainbow dash: I can be fairly lazy and I am into sports as well and I am very loyal to my friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...