Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be willing to work on a rock farm?

Azureth

If so, how much would you need to be paid in order to accept it? Granted we don't know what all it entails working on a rock farm but I can only assume part of it involves moving some real large rocks as well as breaking them down.

You would also probably want to be in excellent shape. I think I would do it for at least $45K a year but not sure how many bits that is in Equestrian money.

• Brohoof 1

$45K a year but not sure how many bits that is in Equestrian money.

Hm. We may be able to extrapolate ... wasn't there a scene were Fluttershy was buying produce and was told a price originally in Putting You Hoof Down? 

• Brohoof 1

Right now?

If they offered me a job right now?

Yes, yes I would take it in a heart beat. And as for pay? Honestly as long as it was a living wage where I could help take care of my family I would work from dawn until dusk!

Mr. And Mrs. Pie... Please, for the love of Celestia.... Please hire me!

I take good ol' U.S. Currency. Thank you kindly!

• Brohoof 3

and get to work with limestone pie and meet Maud?!  :P

Right now?

If they offered me a job right now?

Yes, yes I would take it in a heart beat. And as for pay? Honestly as long as it was a living wage where I could help take care of my family I would work from dawn until dusk!

Mr. And Mrs. Pie... Please, for the love of Celestia.... Please hire me!

I take good ol' U.S. Currency. Thank you kindly!

TOO HOOFING BAD! YOU WILL WORK FOR ZIMBABWE DOLLARS AND LIKE IT! 

• Brohoof 2

It depends on how hard is that job, I can't do anything with a lot of psychical work because there is a possibility for me to become blind (If I have too big eye pressure, I'm not sure do I have too big eye pressure but for me one eye disease enough, I don't wanna become blind). Unless in Equestria the physics works different than in our world :)

If working on a rock farm means, that i have a real job that i can keep and earn Money, from what im able to live, than yes.

Im just happy to get any real job, in my current situation.

How much Money do i want?

I have absolute no idea how much Money you need in your life, so im just gonna say, enough for living and maybe buying 2-3 things.

• 1 month later...

For the right price, absolutely. Hopefully with 401 (k) matching and a reasonable insurance plan. Plus you'd get pretty ripped farming rocks all day.

Why would I work on a rock farm? The scenery is horrible, the people are blah, my teeth would fall out from crunching rocks, and I miss out on the vibrancy of Equestria.

Working on an Apple orchard is much better. You get beautiful scenery, wonderful people, great teeth, and the vibrancy of Equestria is right next to you.

Plus AJ > Pinkie. No offense, Pinkie.