Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like parties?

VeroxVitrus

I tend to agree with OP, poisonclaw and similar other viewpoints, smaller gatherings are cool, but once it goes over 10 or so, yeah, tend to stick to a smaller clique.  Kinda funny too, I'm told my customer service is(was?  currently seeking work...) was great, and I could handle rushes and such, but far more appreciate quieter/behind the scenes.

No. I do not enjoy being in the presence of people drinking/doing drugs, or loud music... and whatever else they do at parties.

It depends on what kind of party. And what your definition of "party" is.

If it's a LAN party, then hell yeah!

Other then that... Not really.

My ideal party would be a couple of guys sitting on a couch, getting drunk, hooking the couch to a truck, and going couch surfing!

• Brohoof 1

Never actually been to one, Though I probably wouldn't be into it, I hate large crowds and most parties are just that. Not to mention I find it really difficult to talk to people I don't know well/feel comfortable with. The only parties I would go to are LAN parties.

• Brohoof 2

I can't stand them. I see no entertainment in being in a room of people socializing with them. I prefer a much more relaxed celebration, doing something with only 1 or 4 guests is okay with me. I hate being in a group of more than 10 people, its hard to get your say in a conversation and it makes it more harder for me to participate. 

see, my definition of a party allows for small groups of close friends.  And I love small numbers of small parties.

I've been to plenty in college. They're alright, but unfortunately sometimes there are too many "small groups" rather than individual people that I can talk to, kind of like the last one, so socializing isn't easy in that case.

Am I pinkies human clone? Of course!! I love parties! Everyone is so happy and you can meet so many people and eat a lot of cake and cookies and candy and at a party it's not strange to be hyper so I can be myself! Yay!

Somewhat, I never liked raves or going to EDC just to listen to horrible loud electro music and having people bump into you from all sides. But getting drunk with a couple of friends, having some laughs, good food, and playing some GOOD music at a house party is always great.

I am not the biggest party animal. Sometimes a party can be really nice (like the disco on the Galacon), but to often is not so cool. I am more the sort of person who like it more a little bit calmer and smaller. 

• 1 year later...

As long as there's pretty women, alcohol, the homies, XXXTENTACION and beer pong.