Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like having long hair?

Fluttere

Well to be honest I actually enjoy having long hair as it's in the hairstyle of an afro and it's just naturally grown that way. It's just the longer my hair is the fluffier and cuddlier it is. It does become a problem if it gets too long as it gets into my ears and moulted hair gets in my eyes. I get my hair cut once every 4-8 weeks usually. :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/20/2017 at 10:21 AM, Zyrael said:

It's actually really annoying. It gets in your mouth, eyes, all in your face

Pretty much this. I only had hair long enough to my shoulders and that was WAY too long to deal with after it was always getting in my mouth, my food and getting food bits stuck in it.. Also where I worked I constantly had to look down so my bangs were always getting in my face. Oh and the reason why all that was happening was the back of my hair was long enough to tie back but my bangs were too short but long enough to go down to my chin. So thats why it was flopping around all the time.

(edited)

Yep! I think my hair looks good long. It's pretty wavy/curly. I'm growing my mane long over the Summer. ^_^

But I might have to get it cut before I depart for Brazil in August. I'm going on a university field-trip to Brazil. Going to be doing some ecological fieldwork in the Atlantic rain forest. It will be hot there so a haircut will be advised.

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

Guess I didn't drop a comment here already :squee:

As a guy well I like mine long it curles it's self after drying off and it looks really nice for little effort. It's become part of my style to be honest.

(edited)
On 21.05.2017 at 2:49 PM, Techno Universal said:

Well to be honest I actually enjoy having long hair as it's in the hairstyle of an afro and it's just naturally grown that way. It's just the longer my hair is the fluffier and cuddlier it is. It does become a problem if it gets too long as it gets into my ears and moulted hair gets in my eyes. I get my hair cut once every 4-8 weeks usually. :) 

Afro hairstylezz my love also.That is a very pretty look. Especially different braiding like a twist, ets. But maybe I just tend to curly hair 

5-Gorgeous-Micro-Twists-650x650.jpg

Edited by streem26

I like having long hair because it looks good but sometimes it can be annoying, especially when you have to move it out of your face a lot and brushing it is hard as well. Well, for me at least. 

I don't care too much about my looks in general, so I'm fine with having long and short hair.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've become more aware of how annoying it is at times to have long hair. It's especially dumb when I accidentally dip my hair in something (like food, drink or that freaking wood oil) without even noticing before someone points it out. Things like that almost make me want to chop it all off and leave it all short and fluffy instead. Wouldn't be too bad if I wasn't so used to my standard long-hair look. :wacko:

I used to have really long hair halfway down my back all through high school and until I was twenty-two. In the summer, it got far too hot and when I bathed or went swimming it was like adding a huge weight to my head! It's also harder to keep brushed out and clean. I always had a problem with tangles to. I finally got it cut shorter and donated the hair (it was long enough to make a braid) to Locks of Love:)