Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Favourite weird smells

Member Berry

The smell rising from the ground after it rained for the first time

Cheater.  That's not weird.  Everypony loves that smell!  :D

Mine:  MLP 8-inch brushable figures.  They smell sexy to me.  I know I'm gonna get looked at sideways for that.  Oh well.  I don't care.

Gas smells good, but I have to say diesel is the superior smelling fuel.

• Brohoof 2

Blown out candels, nail polish, chlorine.

They all have happy memories so that's why I like the smell of it, candles are so cozy and are for happy family times. nail polish is nail plolish, it's awesome! And I love the pool and I get happy when ai get there so that's why I associate the smell with a happy thought and that makes it smell good :D

Lowes, or Home Depot, or any hardware store essentially, i don't know what it is, but it just smells so dry, rocky, and sterile inside and i love it. Also diesel, candles, plastic, metal, and paper. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Dat's weird, but I love how books are smelling. Old ones are smelling like book dust and old paper and new ones like typographic ink. :catface: Also dat sweet flavor of new magazine :orly:

Edited by Crypty

• 2 years later...

Shoe polish has an interesting smell... same with gas... hard to explain why I like those smells, especially since they're both toxic. Though one weird smell I really like is vapor rub, which I don't understand because I hated vapor rub as a kid.

Here's a weird one: The smell of that Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner stuff. I know it's incredibly toxic, but the fresh minty smell of it is just too good. Once I started using that it's not been hard to get me to clean the toilet! Lol. (But no, I will not clean public toilets, not even with that. No way.)