Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you were a pony what race would you be? (poll)

Snow

57 users have voted

1. 1. what race would you be?

• earth pony
    • pegasus
    • unicorn
    • crystal earth pony
    • crystal pegasus
    • crystal unicorn
    • changeling
    • bat pony
    • other/not a pony (donkey, dragon etc)

what pony race would you prefer to be and perhaps why?

(no you cant pick alicorn we already had enough, 5 is overkill)

and if there is a race i missed just say so and ill add it to the poll

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I find the lack of crystal ponies... disturbing...

All in all, I'd say crystal. They may have dark and troubled past thanks to their former ruler, but the Crystal Kingdom seems like a good place to live, their culture is pretty unique (although scarcely mentioned in canon), and ponies themselves look fairly original. It just seems like the coolest option for me.

I find the lack of crystal ponies... disturbing...

All in all, I'd say crystal. They may have dark and troubled past thanks to their former ruler, but the Crystal Kingdom seems like a good place to live, their culture is pretty unique (although scarcely mentioned in canon), and ponies themselves look fairly original. It just seems like the coolest option for me.

im just down on sleep, thx for reminding me ill put that in the poll now

• Brohoof 1

Changelings are misunderstood and shrouded in mystery. They're hated for following Chrysalis, but who really are they? It'd be nice to be one.

Also, this ought to be in Sugarcube Corner. I'm sure a mod will be here to move it, soon.

(edited)

Changelings are misunderstood and shrouded in mystery. They're hated for following Chrysalis, but who really are they? It'd be nice to be one.

well see if this particular is good or bad in the upcoming episode after this week "The Times They Are a Changeling" The citizens of the Crystal Empire are worried that there is a changeling in their midst.

Edited by Ju88snow

If I were doing a roleplay character, I'd make it an earth pony. But as for which I'd actually prefer to *BE*, I'd have to say a unicorn - The lack of hands isn't an obstacle when you've got telekinesis. Granted soaring through the skies as a pegasus might be nice, but again - *No hands*.

I'd go with Pegasus. They can fly and I would have to be able to fly. To fly is to live, and I must have that. The thought of a Crystal Pegasus is intriguing and elegant of course, but I think I'll stick with the basics and keep my feet on the ground while reaching for the stars.  :grin:

• Brohoof 2

I'd go with Pegasus. They can fly and I would have to be able to fly. To fly is to live, and I must have that. The thought of a Crystal Pegasus is intriguing and elegant of course, but I think I'll stick with the basics and keep my feet on the ground while reaching for the stars.  :grin:

pure poetry

i just added those options in to suit the masses XP but of course just pick the one you want :P

(edited)

How could you forget about these beautiful creatures? 

batpone.png

XD on it, thanks for the reminder!

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

The choice is hard between changeling and unicorn, since both have magic the latter boosts that with flight shapeshifting and emotion-diet, since the changeling canon is unrevealed of this moment it's a risky choice but it would pay off as you'd be able to both fly and magic, and hopefully with enough training be able to actually become strong in whichever i choose.

Plus i always play the mage in RPGs, I'd make a terrible infiltrator changeling :P, but it'd be so cool :wub:

i thought there would be a much bigger bias towards unicorns with almost no earth pony's, glad i did the poll, i find the results super interesting.

what pony race would you prefer to be and perhaps why?

(no you cant pick alicorn we already had enough, 5 is overkill)

and if there is a race i missed just say so and ill add it to the poll

Changeling and walk around Canterlot as someone important bossing everyone around

Would be rather amusing, I would probably turn into Twilight Sparkle and be a total ass to everyone.

^^