Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good-looking villains.

ashi

'Cause there are about seven thousand separate discussions with a variation on the same question, "Which of the Mane Six is the most attractive?" And since we all know the answer is Rainbow Dash ( :please:), we should talk about something else instead.

So. Let's talk about the hotness of MLP's villains for a change!

Would you be willing to live under Nightmare Moon's eternal darkness? Does Discord's chaotic personality appeal to you? Chrysalis - who could be the woman from any of your dreams - might just worm her way into your affections, and of course, Sombra ... hey, the man loves crystals, so he can't be all bad, right? Maybe even Lord Tirek is the centaur of your attentions? Do the Dazzlings bewitch you?

And of course, there are minor nasties such as the Flim-Flam Brothers, Lightning Dust, Ahuizotl, etc.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe even Lord Tirek is the centaur of your attentions?

I don't really have an answer for this topic, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate this pun

• Brohoof 2

You know what? I'm putting my vote for the Dazzlings 

sig-4725519.1276212__safe_equestria%20gi

Though between the three, I favor Aria

sig-4725519.1007988__solo_clothes_solo%2

:wub:

Yeah, all EG villains beat the FiM ones in the looks department. Aside from Miss Fanservice and her also good looking Aria and Sonata, we got Daisy, Sunny, and evil is sexy incarnate: Midnight Sparkle :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 4

Principal Abacus Cinch.

post-30550-0-50116700-1478492479_thumb.png

Source

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and laugh. But she's the only villain I can think of that I would feel comfortable being attracted to without it being weird/illegal to act upon in any way. Every other villain is either a non-human or a minor. Uh, no offence to the other fine suggestions here. But even if I was a pony like my OC I presume I'd still have my human mind, personality, memories and be the same age so it would be very weird once things got real.

So I guess I'd be occupying my time with some... extracurrrrrricular activities.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think the Dazzlings are the clear Rainbow Dash rank of this argument. Hrnng...such fluffy, fluffy hair...

*Ahem*  But anyway, though I haven't watched either that movie or the recent one that supposedly seems to have overhauled changeling lore & with it, likely Chrysalis. But she's still up there, wouldn't mind much being minion to Chryssy, though those caves do look more then a tad bit rank...

Nightmare Moon looks like she calmed down a bit after a while and became a rather decent ruler in the timeline that she took over in. Do have to give credit to a mare that can hold her regality & poise while still maintaining a rightfully noble position. Though...*twitch* that depends on what she did to Celestia...wonder if there's a corrupted Celestia?...

And of course, there are minor nasties such as the Flim-Flam Brothers, Lightning Dust, Ahuizotl, etc.

...minor villains?....OOH! OOH! Like The Great & Powerful Trixie?!!? Can I be her toadie?! Ooh! She's just a perfect balance between campy incompetent & powerful braggart! I'd gladly let her use my back for a hoof-rest & my head for a coaster!!!

• Brohoof 1

My choice would be Queen Chrysalis because there's just something intimidatingly charming about her. Needless to say, her voice is also great.

Nightmare moon, Queen chrysalis, mane-ic. But yeh i think these are the best design female ponies villains. 

As for the EqG

Aria and gloriosa (as everfree), damn they are both so hot!!  

Edited by satrox
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, I'm going to say it.  Despite him not having many lines on the show (and dismissing the comics), I'll have to go with King Sombra.  With this being a 'good-looking' kind of choice, I'm going with him because to me, he's the most aesthetically appealing to me.  For a pony.  I mean, come on.

2c18fc7f4f987d0682986a0032c418d7_1024.jp

Then again, it's no real secret that I'm often into the glorious, almost king-like characters (who are often in some position of power).  They're often the ones that I tend to lean toward the most.  Especially ones in armor.  Yums, armor. ❤ Also he has the most fabulous of 'manes'

1017735__twilight+sparkle_shipping_strai

• Brohoof 3

Principal Abacus Cinch.

attachicon.gifprincipal_cinch_by_koveliana-d9bb66m.pngSource

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and laugh. But she's the only villain I can think of that I would feel comfortable being attracted to without it being weird/illegal to act upon in any way. Every other villain is either a non-human or a minor. Uh, no offence to the other fine suggestions here. But even if I was a pony like my OC I presume I'd still have my human mind, personality, memories and be the same age so it would be very weird once things got real.

So I guess I'd be occupying my time with some... extracurrrrrricular activities.

Well, in your defense, she looks good for her age. Not to the point of being attractive, just kept :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...