Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that you LIKE about your country?

zerox

That you get help, if you dont have a Job and no Money.

That you get medical help, whenever you need it.

( because beingย insured is a duty ) ( or however its called in english )

And...i guess thats it.

Things I like about the US.

1. It's not communist
  2. Good rock and country music came from here
  3. Rural America is very pretty.ย 
  4. Despite the media saying about this and that, I still meet a lot of decent to nice people here.ย 
  • Brohoof 5

My native country is Ukraine, and things I like about it are:ย beautiful and diverse nature, hospitable people in rural areas (at least where Iโ€™ve been), language, and cuisine. And also the fact that religion and traditions are not enforced here.

Thing I like about America?

• It's America.
  • Our American freedom!
  • Ignoring the dumb asses, we have a lot of kind people here who will to go out of their way to help out a stranger.
  • Taco Bell.
  • Arby's.
  • Root Beer.
  • Country ass hicks!
  • Did I mention freedom?

:smug:

• Brohoof 2

Things I like about 'Murica.ย 

ย 

• Not having half my paycheck be taken by taxes.
  • Right to bare arms.ย 
  • No government censorship (not even the SJW's will take that away)ย 
  • The contributions to heavy metal music (Bay Area Thrash, NYC Hardcore, Southern groove & sludge metal, Nu-Metal, The New Wave Of American Heavy Metal, etc)
  • Worlds most powerful military, driven by solders ready and willing to be there. ย 
  • Making money off your ideas, instead of having them be taken by the state.ย 
  • We make all the movies
  • We practically rule the world.ย 
  • We pretty much ended slavery.ย 
  • We invented the internet. You're welcome.
Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 4

Colombia. Well, I'm usually apathetic/negative about my country, but there are lots of things to like about it:

• People are extremely friendly, even here in the capital. People who just met you will act like you're friends, you say hi to strangers, old ladies will speak to you like you're their son (calling you sweetie or honey for exampleย  :-P ).
  • There's a lot of biodiversity. You don't need to travel too much to see all kinds of flora, fauna and ecosystems. There's a river of five colors, for example.
  • The gastronomy is great and varied.
  • The coffee is great, we don't need no Starbucks.
  • I love the accents.
  • Brohoof 1

Things I like about France,
-the food !
-the wine
-the giiirls !
-Paris, my lovely town !
-Ourย 
social healthcare (did I write it right ?)
-Theย landscape
What else ? ... I mean I love so much thing that it will be easier to tell what I don't like, all the rest is SOOO AWESOME !

• Brohoof 2

Czech republic - moravia

ย 

Our language is considered as ''cute'' by other slavic countries O.o =o

A lot of castles =3

We like beer and homemade food in the villages (:3

Most czechsย areย honest, notย bullies, friendly when compared to for example Polen

Tradictions!! x3

Edited by Burpy

America:

ย 

- You're free to criticize anyone and everyone, including the government.

- You're free to criticize anyone and everyone who criticize you, including the government.

- Our history isn't all that great, but the positive aspects of the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness have permeated our history and continue to do so today.

- When you get past the folks who give us a bad name, there are folks who can genuinely respect someone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. and would fight for their rights.

- Nature is beautiful here.

- Try the food, it's pretty good! ย In my opinion. ย I don't judge based on food preferences.

I live in the US and am happy to have been born into a first world country and never had to face poverty, starvation, etc.

ย 

...But that's all I have to say, aside from being a first world country I'm not happy at all with this country right now. My faith in the nation is shot. I suppose I could say we have a good musical tradition, too. Even if Europe still wins by a long-shot, even on the popular music front as most of the 60s/70s pop/rock I listen to comes from England. But there is a jazz, which is very uniquely USA in origin. And if I had been born in Europe would I have been a part of marching band going to national competitions like I did here?

One thing I've really enjoyed learning about these past couple of months is the history of Ireland. Just goes to show that there is probably a lot more to your country than what the common 'world' stereotypes tell you. Ireland has a rich history of Viking civilization and way of life long before even the English came along, and many of the cultural aspects we're now kinda famous for had their roots in this time.

ย 

Asides from that, I guess I also enjoy the relatively relaxed pace this country has in comparison to some other larger European countries. We're not a particularly exciting nation, nor very important on the world stage, but I sort of enjoy that more 'average' and sleepier pace towards life. We don't have too many big problems, and when issues do arise we either find a way to solve it or adapt and carry on anyway. We just sort of get by. :P

Some of the most beautiful natural scenery on the planet! Like seriously, the U.S. has some amazing collections of natural wonders. Canada is really the only country that even comes close to comparison.ย  :P

ย 

ย 

14.jpg

North Cascades National Park, Washington

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Mount%2BRainier,%2BWashington.jpg

Mount Rainier National Park, Washington

ย 

ย 

ย 

219_1_1024.jpgWhite Sands National Park, New Mexico

ย 

ย 

ย 

dZCwKyf.jpgCrater Lake National Park, Oregon

ย 

ย 

black-canyon-gunnison-national-park_3537Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado

ย 

ย 

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 2