Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which kind of brony are you?

leonbrony17

if you are on this site, you are absolutely far above average.

the fans that reach out to online communities are a small percentage of the total fans.

that said, my knowledge of fan songs is abysmal.

• Brohoof 1

A year or two ago I'd say expert or even above that, but at this point, it's probably between amateur and average, and closer to average.

Edited by meme

i like to think im a expert seeing as i have every episode of mlp downloaded on my computer aswell as the move's that and i can tell the differences between film and flam or pound and pumpkin but weather or not im a true expert is a mater of opinion 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a fairly average fan. I've been a fan for a while now, I've got a couple pieces of merch, and I participate in the online community (post on forums, make fan art, etc) but I'm not good about keeping up with the show and I honestly have no interest in going to conventions or anything like that. I'm definitely no expert and probably won't ever be one.

Edited by El Duderino

I'd say I'm somewhere between Average and expert, depending on the ideas being discussed. I've seen every episode up to the halfway point of Season 6 at least once.

However, my strongest point is character studies. Over these episodes, I've been able to attempt to pinpoint the personalities of most of the ponies in the show, to the point I'm comfortable writing most of them at this point.

I'm probably an expert as I've watched around 64% of all episodes in the show and I've also figured out the true possible form of the show and made it into a theory. As I now think of present day in the show as true events that occurred on another planet and 4300 years into the future. All the creatures in equestria where robots originally created to stabilise and make human society perfect. But then they needed a second location just for the ponies. So then a wasteland planet in another galaxy was terraformed and made into equestria. But seriously there is a bunch of evidence in the show covering this like the cutie map glitched quite a lot at the start of epesode 12 in season 6 but then it stabilised itself like if it was running a bootup process like if the map was some kind of computerised smart hologram map from star-wars. :)

I consider myself average these days, since I don't watch much fan content or listen to fan music. I am not as hardcore as I once was, but that is mainly because I bought so much stuff. :P I consider myself satisfied in that regard.

• Brohoof 1