What is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

TBD

• 1 year later...
(edited)

My favourite would be the creepypasta community I've been apart of it since I was 12 although I dislike the unrealistic drawings of the killers being friendly and in love with some stupid OC apart from that I'm a fully dedicated fan.. although the mlp fandom comes at a close second

Edited by Crow2

No

The longest one has probably been The Lion King for me, though I am still a fan of pretty much every other animated universe I had become a fan of, including HTTYD, Balto, TLBT, TFATH, and now MLP: FiM.

• Brohoof 2

I've always been a massive fan of the Godzilla franchise. While the movies might not have the best track record, my love for kaiju related media has been with me ever since I was 7, and hasn't let up since! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Star Wars (the original 6) 

Disney movies, cartoons, theme parks and history. 

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, and I'm sure I always will be. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Happy to not even be joking when I say the MLP fandom. P O N I E S A R E L I F E B)

Among other things that have always stuck with me are Final Fantasy, Ace Attorney, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I sometimes can't believe that I'm still a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! after more than a decade, going on fifteen years now. :nom:

• 3 weeks later...

MLP

Pokemon

Nintendo

Anime

Star Wars 

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I always enjoyed Dragon Ball Z and after 18 years it came back!! 

As far as MLP goes I have only been a fan for under a year but throughout the ages that will continue :)

Honestly the overall fandom from MLP has been the most positive I have ever seen and since I am a Star Trek fan that's saying something :P

• Brohoof 1

I’m in the firearms fandom if that counts! But really Mlp was my first major fandom I was ever apart of because it sounded fun okther than that I very rarely do fandoms persay.

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

Dragon Ball since I was born; I breathed, ate, drank and lived Dragon Ball. Still love it to this day.

• Brohoof 1

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel

Well, I'm not really in any other "fandom" per say besides this one, but I've only been a Brony for a little over a year now, so that's not really too long. I have however, just been a casual fan of the Sim's games for a number of years now, especially the Sim City games, I love those :wub:

I have been a fan of the Civilization games for a while now as well, and I do have to say that I like Civilization V a lot better than Civilization VI :dash: 

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

I'll just go with anime as a fandom,   from the age of like 8 I would say.

Pokemon:   Been playing the games a long time off and on.

Fanasty:   I might not say its a fandom,  but its one of those things I can and will always get into!

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

The franchise I've been a fan of for the longest time is probably Pokemon, though I haven't always considered myself a part of the fandom just because I like it.

It really depends on what constitutes being a member of a fandom. I'm not really active in any other fandom at the moment so I'll just mention things I enjoy. :yay:

I started watching F1 in 2010 (though I had seen some races years earlier) and still do. My interest has faded a little over the years: I have no problem waiting for the next race anymore and my days of posting on F1 forums are also basically over. 2010 to 2012 were probably the days I enjoyed it the most – and I feel Bianchi's fatal crash in 2014 in particular took a lot of the luster away. :( But even then, I could never imagine skipping a race – F1 is still something I like, even if my interest has already peaked.

There are also some cartoons (especially the Looney Tunes) that I have liked since my childhood, but I haven't watched those so much in the last few years that I could consider myself an active fan at the moment...

• Brohoof 3

1643623560_tacodidrasignature(bysparklefan1234).gif.c9b58495d983ed4ff485d6fb7d43d298.gif

Signature by @Sparklefan1234

I guess from order to most years to least it would be:

DC
Dragonball Z
FLCL
idk if this counts but they have their own community: automotives
Friday the 13th
Doctor Who
MLP
Rick and Morty

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

• 5 months later...