Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much TV do you watch?

zerox

Less and less as time goes on. I used to watch about ten hours a week, but that's been reduced now to about two. There just isn't anything on TV that I enjoy anymore; it's all repeats or just annoying stuff in general. 

At least this gives me more time to be productive, so I guess there's an upside to it. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Over the past few years, I've gravitated so much more to the Internet that I probably only watch at most about two to three hours of TV on a weekday, mostly news. I'm sure it would be just as much if Hulu was included because I'm not a binge watcher. I'll probably watch upwards of four or five hours on weekends because I am a motorsports and American football fan. The only time I find myself willingly watching more TV than normal during the week is during the holiday season to catch many of the Christmas specials.

Not much nowadays, if at all. I prefer watching TV series on my PC instead! It's honestly been quite long since I last went to the living room for the sake of watching TV. I guess it's just that the shows I watch aren't airing here?

I forgot to say that I also watch netflix on our tv. it's one of those smart tvs and has a netflix app. on the tv I mainly watch the news.

Not nearly as much as I used to. All my late night go-to-guys retired or moved on to other projects, so I'm kind of drifting in that department, and baseball season hasn't started yet, so I haven't really had a reason to have the TV on already.

not much since I don't have cable and most of the shows that is available  is not worth watching. But if I do have a chance, I would once in while like some News channel, comedian TV shows, cooking, or MeTV channel. 

Edited by TBD

I used to watch it all the time when I was younger since we didn't have the kind of technological marvels we have now. Once those things started to become integrated into our lives, I began watching television less and less. I still watch it in the morning but very rarely after that since I either use my laptop or Netflix for my entertainment needs.

Depends what you consider as watching TV. If you mean sitting down in your living room and seeing whats on cable then practically zero. I will maybe watch one or two movies every few months on cable if i sporadically feel like it. The majority of what i watch i do so on my computer either through netflix or inserting a DVD into the disc drive. Since i got a computer TV has become almost irrelevant in my life.

I actually do not watch that much television. I really only find myself watching it if the show that's on is one of my favorites. I rarely ever sit down and channel surf. I have to know that something I enjoy it on.

• Brohoof 1

Hardly any. Now that the F1 season has started again I'll record and watch that, but other than that I just don't care. I use my TV to stream stuff from my PC, though, so if that counts I guess I watch quite a bit.

Depends on what you mean by watching TV. I don't have any sort of broadcast television but I do watch anime and cartoons daily. Anime while I'm eating, cartoons while I'm falling asleep. Both on DVD.

I rarely watch TV, unless it's to get up to speed with current events. I'll take a brief look-see if someone else is flipping through the channels, but honestly, I prefer movies. I don't really classify anime shows as "TV", since the once I watch don't air on the television. Even then, I go through phases of watching and not watching. :P 

• Brohoof 1