Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much TV do you watch?

zerox

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

When I was younger, I used to watch about 6 to 8 hours of TV. Nowadays, I only watch about 2 to 4 hours of TV. 

I used to watch cartoon network for most of the day when I was a kid.

probably less than 1 hour a year, when i'm visiting others.
it's too expensive and there's barely anything interesting to watch, at least not content not available on the internet.

I used to watch a lot of TV years ago. But now with Youtube and video games being a bigger part of my life I rarely watch any TV. I watch a few shows every now and then to keep up with the interesting shows, but nothing else.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I don't watch TV much these days, as the shows that are on these days don't really interest me. I often have a music channel playing in the background, but I don't really count that as watching – I only actively watch TV when there's motorsport (usually F1) on, or even more rarely, something else that I find interesting. I never even watch MLP on TV, as it's not shown in English here. :P

• Brohoof 2

Back when I was a tiny person, I watched a lot of TV, even on the big CRT TV my dad once owned. Those kinds of TVs have also been used for my Wii gaming experience :mlp_grin:

But when I became 12, I stopped watching TV because of YouTube and the progress in technology (being able to watch videos and TV on phones and tablets and being able to play games)

The only people in my family that watch TV now are my grandmother and little brother (and it’s all for the politics and Nickelodeon shows)

I watch a little here and there, I mostly only use tv to watch NASCAR, new episodes of MLP or TWD, and sometimes a movie here and there. But other than that...I barely use the tv. Never been much of a tv person. :derp:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I watch almost no TV at all, and have gone for weeks, if not months, without it. I don't like much of what's on and the only time I even glance at it is when someone else has the TV on and I see it in the background. I far prefer watching a dvd.