Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you in a relationship?

Telferi

Yep. On September 21st I'll have been with my lovely boif for four years. (His OC is in my avatar, the purple one.) He's such a wonderful person and we click so well. Now if only he'd actually become ready to marry me already...

11 minutes ago, Queen Cassie said:

Yep. On September 21st I'll have been with my lovely boif for four years. (His OC is in my avatar, the purple one.) He's such a wonderful person and we click so well. Now if only he'd actually become ready to marry me already...

Then propose to him?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

Then propose to him?

I have. I did two years ago even. But he's not ready yet. It's almost become a running gag at this point, me poking fun saying stuff like "where's my ring." It's okay though. He's worth waiting for.

• 1 year later...

Nope. Never have been in one before, due to not really bothering to find a significant other.

Edited by Cash In

I'm in relationship :fluttershy:...with 2 people actually, as like, all 3 as one, and doing well :kindness:
Other one is here, and...can see from my profile <w<...It's been one year with her x3...other one is, about a month?...not exactly sure, I got worst memory ever xD

Nope, and at 18 I never have. 

Maybe the right some pony will show up in the future, maybe they won't. Can't let yourself worry about things outta your control, right?