Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud accuses you of killing Boulder. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Muahahahahahaha. And what if I did Maud Pie?

This pony right? Image result for maud pie

What're you going to do about me crumbling a stupid boulder to dust? Rocks don't feel a darn thing so screw you pony from the later seasons.

20 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Half the users in this thread will be killed by Maud i see.

It is going to be a lot quieter around here.

BRING IT MAUD PIE!!!!!!

I'm itching for a fight so arm yourself you rock sympathizing oaf. It's a rock.

IT HAS NO FEELINGS.

To those of you who aren't willing to be gentle with Maud, this is what you're dooming yourself with.......FOREVER.  She is persistent ain't she?

Maud.gif

• Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

To those of you who aren't willing to be gentle with Maud, this is what you're dooming yourself with.......FOREVER.  She is persistent ain't she?

Maud.gif

Perfect. She's the one who comes after me? Even better.

I've fought many creatures and she ain't nothing special since she's an Earth Pony. Earth ponies are NEVER special at all in the show.

Image result for Jogurt shining force

Related image

I've fought creatures worse than this Maud Pie. SO, NO APOLOGY FOR YOU & BRING IT ON!!!! You and me. One on One.

• 7 months later...

I would run to a rocket ship and travel to mars build a colony then build a even more advanced rocket ship to get me out of the galaxy and build a colony on a galaxy (I don't know how that would work but yes) then make a even more advanced rocket ship eventually getting me out of the universe to be stuck in time, i mean at least i got away from maud.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:06 AM, Widdershins said:

Die.

I would just up and die.

Maud would not be one to express her feelings. To go that far to point it out to you & explain it, goes far more to explain her distraught & pain that she's feeling. At that point, clearly there would be no recompense. I have hurt another so deeply that nothing I could do would make up for it. We can argue all we want about that rocks supposed sentience, but what it meant to Maud is inarguable. If at all possible, I would commit Hari-Kiri on my own pickaxe to attempt to regain honor or allow her to strike me down as payment for my trespasses.

Geez, peeps. Don't make light of a situation where you killed a mare's best friend! ...and yes, I am petting my own pet rock comfortingly. Whom I've also happened to have named boulder. But it's spelled Bul'Dar. To be original.

Well, it IS Maud, after all. She's also related to Pinkie.

Does anyone even think for a moment you could outrun or out-stronghoof her if she really put her mind to it? You know the old adage of a Mare Scorned.....

Rocks are alive tho. In a different sort of way.

I would pick up a similar rock, and tell her that it is Boulder, not the one I just "killed"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...