Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What state do you live in?

Vampira Heart

Discussion question.

What state do you live in?what city or town or you live in? And what's your favorite thing to do in your town or city?

Ill start, I live in Wisconsin in the city of Appleton, and my favorite thing to do is Farmers market or all the summer events we have like Chicken fest or paper fest cause their right down the street from my house! OwO

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Vampira Heart said:

Wat? ^o^

Jokes: Never explain, never apologise.

Seriously though, I currently reside in rural Wiltshire, but that's mostly because of work.  I'm fairly into photography and there is a lot of beautiful scenery around here, and a great many historical sites like Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral to name only a couple.

I live in Brisbane, QLD in Australia. It is usually very safe here, despite a lot of shoplifting, drug dealing and heavy drinking going around near where I live. :blink:

But I love where I live though. :)

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Concerned Bystander said:

Jokes: Never explain, never apologise.

Seriously though, I currently reside in rural Wiltshire, but that's mostly because of work.  I'm fairly into photography and there is a lot of beautiful scenery around here, and a great many historical sites like Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral to name only a couple.

I wish I lived somewhere more sceneic :3

4 minutes ago, Gumball Senpai <3 said:

I live in Brisbane, QLD in Australia. It is usually very safe here, despite a lot of shoplifting, drug dealing and heavy drinking going around near where I live. :blink:

But I love where I live though. :)

Probably because you can shoplift, get drugs and drink a lot LOL JK JK!!! That's good be careful though ;) 

Just now, Vampira Heart said:

I wish I lived somewhere more sceneic :3

Probably because you can shoplift, get drugs and drink a lot LOL JK JK!!! That's good be careful though ;) 

Don't worry, I never get into that kind of business. :wacko:

Jonesboro, Georgia, USA for me - it's a nice little place, far from the city yet surrounded by enough stores and restaurants that you really don't need to leave town for much.  Plenty of stuff in walking distance, too...

... nothing really commercial to speak of since they tore down the old skating rink.  :(

I currently reside in a little village in northern Illinois. I am very, very close to Chicago but not quite there. 

I reside in Spokane, Washington. 

I enjoy the local music life and the walking trails we have around the area. It is not super hot in the summer so I can actually go outside without feeling like melting. And I am on the other side of the state far from Seattle so no, it doesn't rain all the time in my area lol. 

• Brohoof 1

Florida. I live in Florida. A place I hope to leave in the coming year. I actually enjoy chilling at a local mom and pop coffee house downtown, or just relax in a local wildlife sanctuary. :)

Texas, Oregon, Washington, and Montana or my preferred next States.

• Brohoof 1

Oklahoma.

As I have probably made clear so many times, I do not like it there. The cost of living may be low, and the band/music programs are pretty good, but I just don't like it. I don't like the climate and weather, I don't like the way the government is run, I don't like the politics (a state that every single flipping county voted for Trump. I need not say more), and I don't like how hyper-religious it is.

If only I could have independence, and if only I didn't have to leave my family, I would love to go live in a Northeast state.

I live in Arab, Alabama. It's a town in the north part of the state just south of Huntsville. 

I like to roll down the windows in the summer and drive on all the back roads out in the country when I get off work. Other than that, I live on a large piece of land and like to go walking in the woods where it's peaceful and quiet. Hate this place. Want to move to the Smokey Mountains.

I live in Colorado. It's cool, got beautiful mountains and opportunities for outdoor fun. If I were to move anywhere else, I might choose Wyoming. In fact, I would do anything to escape the suburbs of Denver... my dream is to settle down somewhere in the mountains one day.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 hours ago, Concerned Bystander said:

Denial.

tfw you're ready to make a joke and the first reply already did it

denial.jpg

(on topic i live in Massachusetts)

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 5