science Is Dehydrated Water Real or Fake?

ZethaPonderer

Is Dehydrated Water real or fake?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Is Dehydrated Water real or fake?

• Real
    • Fake

2 minutes ago, Taiyang Xiao Long said:

It is a joke. On a more serious note though....

They have this stuff called Boxed Water.

Image result for boxed water kroger

Where I work (Kroger in East Texas) this box of water sells for almost $3 for a single 10oz. box. And you can get 24 16oz bottles of water for roughly the same price.

Guess what water doesnt sell? -.-

UK Supermarkets sell "economy" bottled still water. Literally from the public mains...

16 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Welp. Looks like ‘Dehydrated Water’ shall soon be a revolutionary scientific discovery according to this video I stumbled across,

The video is released at Jan 12, 2018 so its pretty recent.

Consider me skeptical throughout all this because this video has some fishy business going with it.

The most obvious problem with this experiment is what’s with the red cup he’s using to dehydrate water? He says in the video the red cup will dehydrate water, but how exactly? What’s it made out of? Is the cup empty or is there something inside the cup that breaks down the water molecules?

So this video really raises the bar and addresses the question if its real or fake. I’ll still say its fake though until this becomes a scientific breakthrough. :P

(it's a joke)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

UK Supermarkets sell "economy" bottled still water. Literally from the public mains...

I dont know where this water comes from. But when I was at the water bottling company I worked for before this. The water came from a nearby spring and was throughly filtered with...you dont want to know. Lets just say there's UV rays involved in the bottling of your water. Drink up!

I did get to learn how to use these nifty machines though!

5 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Dehydrated water....?? Did I read that right? how...what...huh? :blink:

You’re not the only one with that reaction. And yes, your eyes do not deceive you. There is a company called Bernards who sell ‘Dehydrated Water’ as a gag product.

Still, even for a joke this is really dumb. So if you want to spend $15 on something that defies logic altogether here you go :lol:.

Dehydrated water. So, dry water? 

What's next? Wet desert? Groundplanes? Cemeteries with living people? Kindergartens for grownups? A universe where the answer to every question is NOT 42?

• 1 year later...

If you like dehydrated water, I invite you to try organic water! It's good for you, and good for the environment. :mlp_bedeyes:

Bernard's Dehydrated Water is actually just an empty can. It is literally a gag gift, not something real. There's other products like that for sale. Just an empty can meant to be a joke.

Nothing more. Nothing less.