Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Been Too Long

Wicked_Skies

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Like most people do, Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Came across The Hub channel by sheer chance and they happened to be showing mlp at the time.

Hello folks. It's a pleasure to meet you all and you can just call me Wicked. 

I'll be straight with you all by letting you in on a little secret. This isn't my first rodeo with this website. I was a member a long time ago on this very same forum but I was a bit of a lurker so no one knew about me except for a few souls who I somehow ended up befriending.

I ended up abandoning my old account and it feels like years since I last visited this place. I didn't leave the mlpforums on bad terms or anything, I just couldn't seem to make/keep any friends (probably because of my introvert nature) that I came across and the forums got a little boring.

I also stopped watching mlp for a long time once I left the forums but that's all changed. I'm a returning brony and as a result decided to make an account here to be part of the community again. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta catch up on some mlp. I'm currently up to season 4 episode 20 (please don't hit me! :wacko:)

Oh! by the way, my favorite pony is Screwball but this thread only had the mane six as options so I couldn't choose her. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome back, Wicked! :) I hope this time around you can meet some more new friends and stay a little longer with us so we can get to know each other a little bit! It doesn't matter if you are a little behind on the show, we won't spoil it for you. ;) Besides, I know some people here that haven't gotten as far as you, not mentioning specific names though. :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :lol:

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Wicked_Skies said:

Hello folks. It's a pleasure to meet you all and you can just call me Wicked. 

I'll be straight with you all by letting you in on a little secret. This isn't my first rodeo with this website. I was a member a long time ago on this very same forum but I was a bit of a lurker so no one knew about me except for a few souls who I somehow ended up befriending.

I ended up abandoning my old account and it feels like years since I last visited this place. I didn't leave the mlpforums on bad terms or anything, I just couldn't seem to make/keep any friends (probably because of my introvert nature) that I came across and the forums got a little boring.

I also stopped watching mlp for a long time once I left the forums but that's all changed. I'm a returning brony and as a result decided to make an account here to be part of the community again. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta catch up on some mlp. I'm currently up to season 4 episode 20 (please don't hit me! :wacko:)

Oh! by the way, my favorite pony is Screwball but this thread only had the mane six as options so I couldn't choose her. :okiedokieloki:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: Like most people do, Google.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Came across The Hub channel by sheer chance and they happened to be showing mlp at the time.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your being-almost-exactly-as-behind-on-the-show-as-I-am-but-for-completely-different-reasons.

Tell me no spoilers and I'll tell you no lies.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

WELCOME BACK COMRADE! WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE OLD MEMBERS COMING BACK TO JOIN OUR UNION! :grin:  

fullggggp.gif.f25e1f903fd513d880b4724eab91e62d.gif

ALL HAIL TO THE UNION OF SOVIET EQUESTRIA! 

- A message from the desk of The King of Canterlot 

Sick gif animation bro! :o

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome back to the forums, @Wicked_Skies, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

Doing pretty good actually. Ever since I started watching mlp again, it feels as if I'm reliving the first time I watched the series. It's a wonderful feeling! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Thel said:

Welcome back. I doubt we ever interacted, but it's always nice when people return to the forums. 

No I can't say I remember us meeting before I left since I tend to keep to myself (one of my many many flaws) but nevertheless, thank you for the welcome back! :D

• Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, Wicked_Skies said:

No I can't say I remember us meeting before I left since I tend to keep to myself (one of my many many flaws) but nevertheless, thank you for the welcome back! :D

No problem! Hope you enjoy your stay here again. And if you ever want to talk, my inbox is always open. 

• Brohoof 3

It matters not how much you think of yourself as into the fandom or somehow "worthy" of quantifying as a "Brony." It is not a requirement to be active in all things or up-to-date on the show. What these forums require is what the show itself aspires to: simply Friendship. You get what you put in, dabble & stumble around, punch random buttons talk to who will. You'll find yourself more invested and involved the more you put yourself out there into anything. As such, I find goes as well with most everything in life. That's what friendship is, I find. You give others enough rope to ha- *cough* I mean, room to express themselves and from then on, you become familiar.

My point is, you didn't need to leave. There's always more to explore if you open the door!

Still gonna hit ya for bein' behind though! Pick an appendage to get nailed with! Neither has any muscle tone to them~!

Oh, and, SPOILAH!  Around season six or so, everypony gets blown up and replaced by pod aliens. It doesn't exactly happen on-screen, per se, but... we hardcore fans know what really went down!

...You've got a Yuno Gosai avatar pic. I figure you might appreciate some dark humor. Heh~*

• Brohoof 3

Welcome back, @Wicked_Skies! It's always nice to see old fans returning. I was in your situation last year, now that I think about it. I'm an introvert who didn't have all that many online friends, so I eventually lost interest in the forums and MLP. I came back though, and while I still haven't watched the show in a while, I'm trying to be more active on the forums this time around.

I hope you enjoy your (second) stay here!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back, Wicked!

I hope you have more luck this time on befriending ponies 'round here! I've just registered on this site, but I've been a brony since, like, 7 years! Like you, I had a little break (actually it lasted more or less 3 years), so I can say I've been into the situation you're in now, so I can understand you. Let me tell you this: there are many fantastic episodes waiting for you! I caught up in a really short amount of time (I stopped watching the show during the 4th season), and that's because I really enjoyed the way the show had taken. If you feel like you want to, let me know if you like it or not. Anyway, again, welcome back!

P.S. : Oh, and if you're still looking for some friends to chat with, I just wanna let you know I'm right here! :P

Edited by Vintjack
  • Brohoof 2

As another traitor, I can relate. I hadn't wathed MLP for about 3 years (or so), but decided to rewatch the whole thing, and catch up with the new stuff! Rebronyfication is a quick and almost painless process free of charge. I had a friend or two here when I was (doing insult to the word) active, but they have left for new adventures. Some new friends and discussion will happen almost automatically here, so no biggie! I hope you enjoy, and don't feel any pressure :twi:

Glad to have ya! Welcome and all that... Now catch up on those episodes!