Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Your Biggest Pet Peeves?

The Recherche

Forgot one more pet peeve of mine that I really don't like. People who mass mention on here. It gives me a headache. :fiery:

This might be a... sad one? But please pay no mind to it....

My pet peeve is when ponies only give you ONE chance, even if you tell them you have some issues... to be your friend, only to just.... block or remove you soon as one of those issues come up!

Ehem, anyways, there can not be anyone worse that that in my opinion!

• Brohoof 2

I don't have many, but the main one is when people refer to (specifically) me using "we."

Like, "Well, we'll just have to remember that next time." Or, "We should really start working towards that."

Even though they're talking about me. :scoots:

That's about all though.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

People who cusses like sailors, it's annoying. Especially when they'd cuss so much to the point the words doesn't fit into the sentences anymore and it's just for the hell of it.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

When people use very vulgar words to describe a person, just for being a fan of a famous person. I see this so often in sports talk, it's tiring.

• Brohoof 2

People who chew loudly *shivers*.

Parents who treat their children badly and appearently know nothing about parenting, a child won't stop crying when you shout at them to be quiet ugh.

And children crying on the train/bus/tram, I try to bare it tho cause being a parent isn't easy.

People sitting on the inner seat in a tram while the window seat is empty, there is no better way to show other people that you are a dick.

People not acknowleging mental illness and say "it's all in your head", bruh, the brain is a real thing that can have errors sometimes!

People who say all new music is bad, the "in the wrong generation people". "I'am listening to the beatles and I'am only 12!" But okay, with 12 I was stupid too, even more then now lol.

People who say some food contains "chemicals", everything you can touch is made up of chemicals! But that's the chemist in me, and people who say stuff like wine, beer, vodka and so on are "different alcohols", they are not! It's all ethanol, I'm sure you wouldn't wanna drink different alcohols like methanol, isopropanol or butanol, I really wish everyone had a very basic science knowledge.

• Brohoof 3

Parents who blame TV and video games for the child's violence etc when it's the parents who can simply stop the child from watching/playing them. But no... they have to complain to the media and ruin it for everyone else. 

• Brohoof 4

One of my pet peeves is too much heat. Excessively warm weather. Hot temperatures. Sweating. I have a feeling that I might have mentioned one of these things twice.

And also people who think that not wanting to have children is some kind of a punishable crime. That kind of people are just... eugh:eww:

4 hours ago, Jaspers said:

One of my pet peeves is too much heat. Excessively warm weather. Hot temperatures. Sweating. I have a feeling that I might have mentioned one of these things twice.

And also people who think that not wanting to have children is some kind of a punishable crime. That kind of people are just... eugh:eww:

Lol, I'm sitting in my room in the attic where it often has 35 to 36°C, and it doesn't bother me. My mom wanted to put an air conditioner in my room, but I don't want that, they are loud. Cold weather bothers me way more, during winder my legs are freezing and my toes feel weird, and going out is a pain because it's so cold, I really don't like the winter.

Anyway, putting the toilet paper in the paper holder so that the paper rolls off on the wall side makes you worse then Hitler in my opinion, so does putting a milk package with 3mL of milk left back into the fridge and then opening a new one later, so you don't have to throw the other package away.

I hate it when someone kills or hurts some insect or spider because they are bored or something, except for mosquitos I never kill any insect purposely.

It's really annoying when someone who is drinking alcohol, smoking, or even both says that they are against drugs.

Kink shaming! No one decides what they are into, and it's impossible to get rid of a kink and just stop liking it, the best option you have is to just accept it.

People who comment under videos or articles about criminals, murderers, pedocriminals or any other horrible criminal what they would do with them. Trust me, sharing your torture fantasies online for sure doesn't make you more likable or a better person.

Someone getting upset about dogs or other pet animals getting treated badly somewhere while still eating meat (often, my mom).

Getting offended by black humor, no matter if it's slavery in the early USA, african children, Hitler, or deseases and cancer, I think it's perfectly fine to make jokes about anything. I even joke about myself being autistic, so don't get offended when the target of the joke is your group. Humor is just our coping mechanism for these horrible things, not a sign of ignorance. 

Wow that got long, seems like there are more things that annoy me then I thought lol

Edited by Br O N Y
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have to say my biggest peeve is open mouth chewers. I don't want to hear or see you eat your food. It doesn't have to be food either. I remember my sister biting her nails during a movie and it's all I could hear once I noticed the sound. I had to remove her hand from her mouth and give her the rest of my popcorn for her to focus on something other than biting her nails to enjoy the rest of the movie.

People who talk too much are also one of mine. I can even stand if you talk literally 24/7 to me, but if you can obviously see me being busy doing something then don't continue. I work as a manager at a grocery store and have to count the stores money down and take it to the bank every other night. I have a cashier who will continue to talk and if I take a second to look down at what I am counting she'll treat me like a child by snapping her fingers and saying "Look at me while I am talking to you". Let's just say working with people such as her has taught me how to speak up more.

• Brohoof 2

dib-invader-zim-19593044-800-600.jpg.8ba2c3803f972f499fa511291f38e4e0.jpg

Thank god I don't deal with these kind of people here.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

On 8/13/2018 at 4:01 AM, Ricebug said:

I'd have to say my biggest peeve is open mouth chewers. I don't want to hear or see you eat your food. It doesn't have to be food either. I remember my sister biting her nails during a movie and it's all I could hear once I noticed the sound. I had to remove her hand from her mouth and give her the rest of my popcorn for her to focus on something other than biting her nails to enjoy the rest of the movie.

This but I didn't go to any sort of movie :please:

• Brohoof 1

My biggest pet peeve is bad grammar, written or spoken. Even the smallest mistakes — such as the objective use of the word "who" or no comma after a subordinate clause that precedes an independent clause — get on my nerves far too much. 

Another huge pet peeve of mine is when people say or imply that humans are not animals. The notion that humans are not animals is extremely ignorant and outdated, and there aren't any decent arguments to support it.

• Brohoof 1

daily pet peeve: Office related..

When you want only 5 second with the person but that person is already with someone else. And while you are hoping that anytime now they will be done...1 hours later...

• Brohoof 2

On 8/17/2018 at 6:50 PM, Twisted Cyclone said:

One pet peeve of mine is dealing with bad drivers on the road. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten cut off or just seen bad driving in general.

You're going to hate me, then. :P 

• Brohoof 1

My biggest pet peeve right now is having a cold. Having my nose clogged is the worst part of it as it just conveniently ruins my symmetry as well. One nostril works, the other doesn't and that sucks hard. :unamused:

10 hours ago, Appley Hooves said:

One mostly related to friends with gaming, where they demand you don't bother them while they game, but for some reason they can you because you're *just* playing *that* game again :maud:

It's so odd when people demand you not to do something but it often doesn't seem to go both ways! Kind of reminds me of how it can happen that when I'm green on Discord, no one says a word. But just when I start watching a film and change my status to red, there are suddenly messages.

• People calling me back after I've walked away from them
  • When people make really good art with text on it but accidentally misspell something
  • When gifs have dialogue in them but the gif is not long enough for the whole line to be read in sync with the character's mouth
  • Brohoof 3

I cannot stand it when you post something you think is funny or charming, and someone who doesn't find it funny goes on a really obnoxious, sarcastic rant about just how unfunny they think it is. Like, c'mon man, you're just bringing down the whole mood with your behavior right now. 

• Brohoof 4