Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Would You Rather..?

Thorgir the Mighty

Celly. Marrying either wouldn't be great though 'cause she'd be lonely after I die... :adorkable:

Would you rather live a quiet and comfortable life and die at 80 or a wild and festive life doing all the crazy things you ever wanted to do and die at 45?

But quiet and comfortable is what I want most. :o Besides, living til at least 80 gives me plenty of chances to do something awesome for this world!

Would you rather sing ever verse of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" with no breaks until the song is finished, or be an judge for a kindergarten talent show?

Judge for a kindergarten talent show. I'm an awful singer, and even if the kindergarteners might not have anything spectacular to offer, I do think there will be a few who can impress me for better or worse.

Would you rather own a pet rabbit or ferret?

A person I love. Because all the people I love are pretty talented and capable of either survival or finding a way off that island. Most of the people who hated me were just immature and probably didn't have any useful skills, as far as I could tell.

Dance across the moon in a space suit that feels as natural as regular clothing, or make 1000 meals for 1000 different people who would all enjoy it to the last bite (no food wasted at all)?

Probably make plenty of meals as I'm not much of a cook, and cooking is a more practical skill than dancing, though I wouldn't mind being a dancer. Also, wasting food (needlessly) can be a pet peeve of mine.

Would you rather be a master archer or a swordmaster?

• Brohoof 1

Swordsman

Would you rather be able to watch your dreams on television or have an iPod implanted into your brain so you can listen to any song that you want at any time?

3 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Would you rather be able to watch your dreams on television or have an iPod implanted into your brain so you can listen to any song that you want at any time?

You didn't answer the question above you, darling. :confused: Personally, I'd pick master swordsman, but that should be obvious.

As for your question, I'll take iPod. I can find more use for that then the former.

Would you rather dress up a doll in the most expensive set of doll clothing you can find, or throw your least favorite cake off the roof of a building roughly 100 stories high (give or take)?

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

You didn't answer the question above you, darling. :confused: 

I did now!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2019 at 12:49 AM, Toshigami Equine said:

Would you rather dress up a doll in the most expensive set of doll clothing you can find, or throw your least favorite cake off the roof of a building roughly 100 stories high (give or take)?

Well, let it be known that I would never ask a question I wasn't willing to answer myself! B) Throw the cake, because that sounds fun!

Would you rather this game stay dead, or revive like a phoenix?

Edited by Toshigami Equine
  • Brohoof 1

What do you mean by revive like a phoenix? Create a new thread? That seems kinda pointless as this thread is still around, and I don't see a point in having a rule against "necroing" a thread in the Forum Games section.

Okay, I'll actually answer the question, and my answer is that it doesn't matter to me as all threads come and go and may or may not get revived.

Would you rather eat yogurt or ice cream?

Hmm... Tough choice. It may not be healthy for me, but I'm hungry for ice cream more often than I am for yogurt. :squee:

Would you rather hide all your best possessions in a box and bury it deep in a random forest, or make a safe habitat where stray cats and dogs can learn how to tap dance?

The habitat may be safe but reaching a dog or cat to tap dance? That would be pretty stressful/difficult on the animals so I would rather hide my stuff.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout when speaking?

I'd rather shout as at least other people can still hear me. If I had to talk to someone up close, there's still writing, texting, and nonverbal communication.

Would you rather get punched in the face or in the stomach?

Heat stroke. Though I doubt I could die from that, because I'm all ready smoking hot. B)

Spoiler

I'll go home now...

Would you rather spend a whole year wearing a different cosplay each and every day, or spend 10 days as a maid at a Japanese maid cafe?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

A success that no one knows about because a success is a success.

Would you rather get mugged and beaten in a dark alley or would you rather get humiliated in public?

Edited by Number62

4 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Mugged

Would you rather live in a quiet village or a busy city? 

Quiet village. I like the feeling of peace, but hopefully I still have internet access somehow.

Would you rather eat Tacos with Vegemite or tissue paper?